Special chapter 6

We reached the top of the building it was looking bad. Jiro and I looked at each other with worried looks. Allmight was all beaten down and Midoriya looked trapped. The villain had them almost done for!

"Don't worry we are here to help!"

"We won't let no villain win!"

Everyone yelled and ran into action. I put Kaminari down and made sure he was safe. "Ready to kick some villains butt?"

"That is so lame to say, but yes let's do it!"

Jiro and I yelled as we raced into battle. I used my fire blast with Todoroki's. He looked at me wide eyed. "What I'm Mother Nature quirk! If it's part of earth I can do it!" He smiles and shook it off.

We teamed up and destroyed stone that was trying to get Midoriya. We were clearing the way to the villain. I stepped back once Allmight and Midoriya was good. So did the others. I went back to Kaminari who was walking up. "Hey you good yet?" He groaned and titled his head.

I giggled he wasn't there just yet. I held him as Allmight and Midoriya were about to finish him off! "GO ALLMIGHT!"

"GO MIDORIYA!"

"GET HIM!"

We all shouted for them. Once the impact hit everything shined white you could hear heavy mental and stone dropping. I hugged onto Kaminari and snuggled into his chest. Once everything calmed down I looked. It was over. Everything was falling down, the villain was destroyed...

The place was scattered. We moved as a group to try to find Midoriya. We found him then I noticed Kaminari snapped out of him being stupid.

"Wha- what where huh?"

He looked around panicked as can be. I slowly approached him. He blushed and started to stutter my name.

"Y-y/n do you know what happened?"

"Yea we died." I laughed as we yelled at me and panicked more.

"NO WE DIDNT! Or did we?"

"Kami clam down, we destroyed the villain this was the out come of it. You know how annoying it is to try to kill a villain and protect you?" I teased him while I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention."

"Obviously, you wanted to be a hero but it failed and you became a idiot." I laughed and he sighed while he laughed with me.

"My head still hurts though."

He rubbed his head. "Come on I will help you, let's get out of here." With that we walked away from the chaos. I helped him with his head and gave him some medicine.

"So uh Y/n, I don't know about you but. I would still like to have that dance."

"Just like that one song you wanted me to listen to?"

"Yea but I mean it! You can come to my place if you want."

He winked at me I laughed. "I have to think about it Kaminari, we still have camp coming really soon. I need to get ready dork." I playfully zapped him. I laughed and we began to tease each other with our quirks. I love this man...