after story

I woke up the next day. I had this wonderful dream Denki and I got together. I looked to my desk and saw a nice ruby rose on my desk... Wait... IT WASNT A DREAM! I got up as my heart was racing. We actually confessed to each other. My phone started to ring, Denki was calling me. "Hey."

"Hey how's my princess doing?"

I smiled and blushed. "Sleepy I just woke up."

"I didn't wake you up did I? I sure hope not."

"No, I woke up like a minute ago. So why is the handsome Denki calling me for?"

"I just wanted to say Good morning to you. For the most part, I also wanted to ask Since we are dating... Do you want to go on a official date with me? I have this really cool place in mind!"

He said all excited, I giggled at how cute he is. "Sure Kami, when will this be?" I said yawning.

"Oh yea haha I uh..."

I laughed at him. "I am guessing you didn't think this far right?"

"Haha yeah you guessed it! I uh will let you get ready then call you back."

"Alright I'll talk to you later Denki."

"See yea hun I mean haha Y/n! Wait can I call you hun? Or honey or babe?"

He is so adorable. "Yes Denki it's fine. Honey~." I chucked as I treased him on the phone. In reality I was blushing mad an going out of my mind. I hanged up and text Jiro.

Me: Jiro help me!!!

Jiro: What happened?!?

Me: I have a date.... Help...

Jiro: Well I cant imagine with who, Jk but I'm happy for you. So what you need help with?"

Me: Everything!

Jiro: haha okay hang on I'll come over.

I sighed in relief Jiro you are my savior. I hurried and got ready for today. At least a little bit. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and greeted Jiro inside.

"Alright now spill. You two escaped us when we were showing dorms, now you two are going on a date?"

She raised her eyebrow at me. I laughed nervously and felt myself getting hot. "Well you see haha it was really a silly thing! We were dancing having fun nothing to harm you know?" She crossed her arms and smiled at me. She knew there was more. "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I told you right when we met you could trust me. Now spill you are basically dying holding it i-

"DENKI AND I MADE OUT!" Her eyes widened she even looked at me in disbelief.

"Damn girl, so you two are finally official?"

"Yea and he just called me asking for out first official date... HELP ME!" I whined at her she giggled and patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry I will. You helpless little love bird. I will get you fixed up. Did he tell you when the date is?"

I shook my head she sighed.

"Of course not, that idiot. Well come on, let's get you all ready."

(This is what kind of ideas I have going on like little dates, fluff, and exams that come with the actual story. I kind of want to write about the test where they all get their hero license. So let me know if I should continue!)