Hero tests part 2

I stood by Denki as we all were in the arena. I was wearing my suit that was made it easier to move in. I had a weird gadget on my arms and ankles to combine my powers.

"Y/n nice new gear, ready for the big test?"

Jiro came beside me I nodded. "Of course this is my chance to prove I have what it takes to be a hero! I'm nervous of course though." I giggled nervously while rubbing my neck.

"EVERYONE! Let's don't get separated,  let's move as a group!"

Midoriya yelled, the more he grows up the more I see a leader in him. I bet his mom is proud.

"Yeah right, this isn't some class field trip."

Bakugou said and walked away, Kirishima left with him. "Should we follow them?" I asked Denki.

"Yea it might be a good idea, plus I was going stay by them anyways. Hey guys wait up!"

Denki yelled as we ran after them. "Denki look at the rocks! There are all aiming at us." I said as the hurled ball towards us. I used my wind and flames together to get them away. I hit three people in the process.

"Way to go babe!"

"Babe aww how cute! Two hero's fighting together."

I heard someone behind us say. They were fast. "Denki be ready to shoot..." I told him as I charged up my fire and wind...

"Oooh? Think you have something up your sleeve?"

"NOW DENKI!" I said as I blew wind the opposite way where the person was running. I heard them stop, I picked up Denki's electictiy and added In with my wind. I took there balls, Denki and I worked together as we got them out.

"Wh- what but how?!? Usually couples..."

"Couples don't do what?" I gave them a death glare, they shut up.

"Babe we got them we should go to the others."

"Right, I'm right behind you." I said leaving the person in defeat. We caught up with Bakugou and Kirishima. We helped them get guys and noticed they were already running to get more guys. "Don't they just move fast?"

"I know right?"

Denki said as we raced to them again.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS FOLLOWING US?!?"

"Yea, why are you following us guys? I'm curious."

"Well you guys just started to run! We figured we would get lonely. So we ended up following you!"

Denki explained. "We also didn't want you guys to be alone."

"SHUT UP!"

"What's up with that tone of voice?"

Denki whimpered I sighed Bakugou must you be so harsh on Denki.

"I told you to stop that, Bakugou."

Kirishima said looking up to Bakugou. We got up the big ladder we climbed. All of a sudden Kirishima yelled out for Bakugou and got hit by Wait is that flesh?!?

"KIRISHIMA!"

Denki and I yelled as he transformed to a ball.

"Damn, It- let, me go?"

Then Kirishima was placed in the hands of our next target.

"W-what the heck is that?!?"

Denki said as we both began to be creeped out.

"What happened?"

"What did you do to Kirishima!" I said after Denki question what just happened.

"This is a demonstration of power. We have placed great importance on obligations, and dignity ever since the start of our education."

Bakugou grew a huge smirk on his face. I don't know what scared me more, Bakugou's face or not knowing what the heck this guy just said!

"I hate your type."

Bakugou said smirking as if he was out for blood.

"What did he even say?!?"

Denki said as we both backed up. "Honestly dude you made no scene!"

"I know I can't process anything he is saying!"

Denki said looking even more confused.

"He said his eyes are too small so he can't see the true strength of his opponent."

Bakugou chucked and stepped forward.

"MY EYES ARE HANDSOME AND LONG IN LENGTH!"

"Oh no he just made him pissed..." I said as we prepared to fight. I looked to Denki, I could tell he was trying to make since of this. I have a bad feeling about this...