After story part 2

Kaminari Pov

"WHAT DO I DO IM SERIOUS!"

"Wow so you really did kiss her? That was pretty manly of you Kaminari."

I was telling Kirishima about Y/n and I. I asked her on a date without knowing where to go or what time. "Yea, It was the best kiss I could ever ask for." I said getting lost in the moment.

"Well what I would do, would be take her out and doing something she loves."

"Something she loves? She loves music though, what could I do with that? I want to you know... I know be romantic and show her just the man, that I can be!"

"Well leaving her clueless when you are coming or calling sounded un manly."

"I know That Kirishima! Don't you think I would know that? I'm messing up so bad."

"Well if you need a boost, there is a karaoke party going on tonight. Take her somewhere nice, or maybe to a zoo has she ever been to one?"

"I... I am not sure. I don't want to mess up Kirishima this is hard. I already am messing up."

"Well at least you got your dream girl. I told you she liked you back."

"I can feel you smirking on the other side of the phone." I said with a blank stare. Kirishima laughed and then sighed.

"Guilty is charged. Just call her and ask her if she is interested in going to whatever you want. She's bound to say yes to one."

"Yea, Thanks Kirishima also remember we are kind of trying to keep it on the down low right now. We want to surprise the others."

"Will do Kaminari, See you later dude."

With that he hanged up. I groaned and laid on my bed. I looked at my phone and Y/n's number. Come on Kaminari, it's not that hard. Just ask her out, she's is your girl now. The worst part is over with! Come on get your head together...

Your Pov
Jiro finally finished me up. I had a little bit of makeup on and a nice cute dress.

"You look so pretty Y/n."

"Thanks Jiro, where do you think we are going to go?"

"Not sure, knowing him he's probably freaking out thinking of something."

I giggled and nodded. He probably was to be honest. Then my phone began to ring. "AH JIRO IT HIM!" I said trying to get a hold of my phone. It slipped out of my hand. Jiro smirked and caught it.

"Here you go, just calm down you are getting so flustered."

She handed me my phone. "Because I like him a lot!" I said no realizing he was in the phone already.

"Well I like you a lot too."

He said in a low voice. It made me shiver. "Hey Kaminari..."

"Who were you talking to?"

"Jiro she was over here helping me..."

"Helping with what?"

"Getting dressed..."

"WHAT WHY?!? WHY CAN SHE SEE YOUR BODY AND NOT ME?"

"DENKI KAMINARI! Think of what you just said! I was joking she was helping me pick out something today you pervert!" He laughed and apologize.

"I uh sorry I kind of got ahead of myself. I let my thoughts speak out."

"You are so helpless."

"I know... So what do you say about you and I go to the Zoo? I heard they have the cutest animals and really good food. I want our first date to be special and unique."

"Hmm yeah I would like that. It definitely unique and I love haven't been to a zoo in forever."

"Yea I was also thinking about seeing a movie with you..."

"Oh really? Well I would be okay with that also then."

"Great, so it's a date?"

"Yes it's a date." I chucked as I heard him celebrating in the background.

"I'll see you around 2!"

"Denki it's 2 now..."

"Wait what? Oh umm then I'll see you at 2:30?"

"Works for me."

"GREAT! I'll see you soon babe!"

He hanged up and my face went red.

"He called you a nickname didn't he?"

She chuckled at me, I slowly nodded. My hearts going to explode by the end of today...