Run!

I wake up feeling slightly drunk or something.

"Hey she's awake. How you feeling Tam?" Steve asked as he stares at me.

"I feel like I'm drunk. Like queen of keg stand drunk" I said

"Honestly I don't feel anything. You?" Steve asked robin.

"I mean,I...I feel fine" Robin said. I look around the room to see two Steve's and two Robin's tied up.

"I'm seeing double" I said trying to open and close my eyes, hoping the image would change.

"Yeah, I feel fine. I kinda feel good" Steve said. They both chuckled.

"They messed up the drug for us" Steve said.

"Morons on they messed it up! They only gave it two Tammy" Robin said.

"Wait what if they gave me something different. I want the drug they gave you" I said slurring my words. My thought process was all discombobulated, and the words I was saying was not what I was thinking.

The creepy guy in the uniform returned along with the doctor.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin said in her sweetest voice.

"Let's try this again, yes? Who do you work for?" The man in uniform asked.

"Scoops, Scoops Ahoy" Steve said making him and robin giggle like children.

"How did you find us?"

"Totally by accident" Steve said followed by more chuckles. The man in uniform tells the doctor something in Russian. The doctor then grabs a tool of the table walking over to Steve.

"What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked.

"Where you going with that, doc?" Robin questioned

As the doctor grabs Steve finger he beings to come to a reality. "Whoa,Whoa, Hey, Hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait! Whoa!" Steve yells shaking with panic.

"There was a code! We heard a code" Robin yelled.

"Code"

"I told you about the code. On the radio. Duh don't you listen" I said as best as I could. My lip was swollen and numb.

"The week is long, the silver car feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day" Robin sassed. "A day! You think your so smart but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living, cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here"

"Who knows your here bitch?"  The man in uniform spat.

"Uh, well Dustin knows" Steve said.

"Steve shut it. You're going to get my brother killed" I said

"Dustin Henderson. Is it your small, curly haired friend?"

"Oh, curly haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro. Yeah" Steve said unaware of the information he was providing.

"Where is he?"

"He's long gone, you big asshole. And he's probably calling hopper and Hopper's calling the US Calvary  they're gonna come in here commando style, guns a blazin, and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're going to be two pieces of toast" Steve said chuckling in between sentences.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah". All of the sudden alarms are signaled. The man in uniform leave immediately. Dustin comes running in tasing the doctor.

"Tammy? What are you doing here?" Dustin asked as he and Erica untied us.

"Hey Henderson. That's crazy. I was just talking about you" Steve said.

"Get ready to run" Dustin demanded.

"Dustin they came looking for you at the house" I said mumbling

"Not now Tammy, just run" Dustin said. We all ran out of the room and were ushered into this golf cart. Dustin drove, tossing us around the back of the vehicle.

"Jesus! Slow down" Steve said gripping onto the vehicle.

"Yeah, what is this, like the Indy 500?" Robin questioned.

"It's the Indy 300" Steve corrected Robin

"No dingus it's the 500"

"I think I'm gonna puke. Dustin let me drive" I said slurring my words.

"Dustin watch out" Erica yells as we crash into what sounds like barrels.

"I think we all can say that Henderson's don't know how to drive" Steve said laughing. I stuck my tongue out. My body slowly was beginning to feel pain, especially after that crash we just encountered.

Dustin and Erica opened the back screaming at us. "Come on we gotta go"

"Let's go"

We climbed into the elevator and was practically catapulted in an upwards motion. I feel to the floor cling on for dear life as Steve and Robin fooled around on some red metal cart.

"Hey! Look you're surfing"

"Yeah surfing"

"They seem drunk" Erica commented.

"Guys I'm like glued to the floor. I'm stuck help me" I yelled having difficulty getting up. Steve goes flying off the cart and lands directly on top of me.

"Sorry Tam"

"He's burning up" Dustin commented as he felt Steve's forehead.

"You're burning up" Steve talked back

"One sec, one sec, Steve, Steve. His pupils are super dilated"

"Maybe they're drugged?"

"Steve, are you drugged?"

"How many times, dad? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana" Steve said

"You're dad found out. Steve what if he tells my mom" I said. Dustin exchanged a look between us before getting serious again.

"This isn't funny you two, okay? I need to know what they did to you. Are you going to die on us?" Dustin asked.

"Calm down, it was some sort of relaxant or something. I think like a truth serum" I said giggling.

"Maybe it was a potion from the potions book" Robin said giggling. We got out of the of the elevator and it was pitch black.

"Run" Dustin yelled. A hand grasped mine and pulled me back into the building.

"Guys I'm late. I'm late for work" I said.

"No stay here" Dustin said pushing me down into a seat. We were currently at the movie theater watching some scientist in a car. A few minutes in I got up and made my way to the gap for my shift.

A way of nausea fit and I ran for the nearest plant. After puking a few times, I felt better and slightly less 'drunk'.

"Hey guys where are you going?" I yelled as I same them slide down the space between the escalators. We hopped over the counter of Great Cooking and remained completely quiet.

A car alarm had gone off and not even a minute later it sounded as though a train hit the building. We all gathered the courage to look up, we found the car completely flipped and the Russians gone.

I looked to my left to find the rest of the goons on the second level along with Nancy and Jonathan looking over the guard rail.