Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I groan as the office member hands me an entrance test for the gifted class.
"Do I have to? I like my class." He stares at me before calmly explaining.

"Yes, Miss L/N. I was informed that you are unique and have potential for the gifted class. Many have taken the test but few have passed. Hopefully you do manage to pass. This is a great opportunity, oh... and if you don't you'll be expelled. So good luck." I stare at him dumbfounded before redirecting my attention to the panic that is taking place in my head. If I get expelled my parents will literally kill me. I'll be ruining their image, which isn't good. Oh no. 🙄 And I guess they won't let me not take it. Ughhhh!
"Also," I look back at the office member, "I've notified your parents about this opportunity. For you will be staying in dorms when you are part of the gifted class."

"Oh..okay." Is all I can say, srsly, what high school has dorms, if they do it's normally for everyone not just a single class. And now I have to pass since my parents know about this. This is all so annoying.

I finish the test with apparently a few minutes to spare, I guess I was being timed. Wish they told me that. Handing in the test, I was told to go to the lounge and wait for further information. Nodding, I turn and take my leave. I'm so happy I'm out of there, school offices always make me nervous.

Opening the door to the lounge I'm engulfed in a kiss. The owner of the other lips arms wrapping around my waist. Shocked and somewhat scared I attempt to scream only to have muffled noises escape.  My e/c orbs enlarging as I push. The moment I was released I gasped for air and fell to my knees. Looking up, I stare into very familiar looking eyes.

"Y-you. Why?" I whisper only to receive a chuckle. My heart pounds in my chest at the very calming and hot and like, all good things voice reaches my ears. I blush but shake my head and attempt to stand just to almost fall again. Warm hands grasp my arms to support me. "Why did you do that?" I said more to myself since I'm a bit to scared to confront him.

"Oops" is all he said in his annoyingly hot voice. Like bruh, is all of him perfect?!?

Kings POV

I respond to her with a simple oops as I take in just how delicate her arms were. It looked like I was going to bruise them with my grip, my lighter version of my grip anyway, her arms were a bit too thin, I could tell from malnutrition, is she starving herself? Or maybe... there's another problem hurting her. For some reason I'm extremely pissed at that thought. She sits down on the couch while I smirk and take my leave. Out of the corner of my eye I see her blush, which makes me extremely happy, removing that bitter feeling from before.

I like this feeling.

I like her around me.

I'll make sure she's around me.

I'll make her mine.

I see an office member walking towards the room I was just in. Cutting in I glare at him.

"Y-yes? Mr. Kida?" He stutters.

"The results?" He looks confused but after a bit understands and frantically pulls out the test Y/n just took. I glare. "She'll pass. The score doesn't matter." She'll join the Gifted Class, where I can watch her. The office member nods before adding.

"...She did..." I just smirk and walk away. She's different. She'll be fun.

My little kitten~

.