Chapter 26

I stretch and smile at Ise. He hugs me before standing and heading towards the door.
"Y/n what do you want to eat?"

"Ohh! (Favorite breakfast) please!" I smile and hop out, heading towards the bathroom door as Ise leaves.

I slip into the water as I sigh in happiness. It's relaxing.

After the bath, I head to the kitchen where Ise was waiting.

"Thank you!" I sit down and we enjoy our meal. "Also, Ise..."

"Yes?"

"Where's Yulia?"

He stares at me, his eyes harsh and cold.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well, after everything that's happened, I'm just concerned on where she could be." I smile weakly, in a hope he wouldn't be mad.

"She's been taken care of, don't worry."

"Taken care of? How so?"

"Don't worry"

At this I get annoyed. "I'm going to worry because you aren't telling me anything and I want to know where she is! Is she in jail for what she did?! Where is she!? I just want to know so I don't worry!"

He sighs and looks directly at me. I would've been more annoyed at the sigh but it seemed like a sad one. A scared kinda sigh, if that even makes sense.

"She's dead."

I gape and stare at him, face paled.

"How?! Omg! Did someone kill her?! Did she... do it?" He looks up at me.

"Someone killed her."

I gasped. "How could someone kill someone else?! That's just horrible!" He looks hurt and I back down a bit.

"I killed her."

My body dropped to the floor, my knees hit hard and I swear it's gonna bruise. Ise killed her.. why? Why would he do that? I couldn't possibly understand how someone can kill someone else.

"Why?" I weakly let out, terror laced throughout.

"For you, because she did horrible things to you" I look up at him tears in my eyes, so he killed someone because of me? I'm the reason she's dead. And I said how it was horrible right in front of him! OMG, I'm horrible for saying that to him, I can't believe I did that.  The memories of the others he's killed for me flood back into my head. This isn't the first time, the fact that I forgot but at the same time I remember just last night. What is going on, what is going on with my head I do not understand. Why am I having such conflicting emotions? Why can I not trust him when he did this for me because of what she did for me? I'm not worth him, he does things for me but I can't even give him anything in return. He went to such an extent to be willing to kill for me and I can't even trust him?! Why? Why am I so... idk!

"Y/n?" I look up and see him staring at me, worry filled in his eyes. I've never seen him so concerned. It's only ever been anger or love. The angers never really been pointed at me but anger nonetheless. I wipe the tear that was about to fall from my face.

"Sorry." I walk over to him and give him a big hug shoving his face into my chest so I can squeeze him and make him feel loved. Because I know that being held like that does actually feel nice, and I want him to know that I still love him. I love him, but I still get scared of him. No matter how much I don't want to fear him because I know he will never hurt me the fact that he was able to kill it's just never hit me before how abnormal that is.

"Are you okay?" His words get muffled but I smile.

"Yea. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong."

"Sorry." I smile and turn his head it faces mine. "Hey Ise."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I- I love you too." He stutters at the suddenness of my confession, as I have never told him that outright before.

He lifts me up and I laugh.

"Kitten, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stare wide eyed, for two reasons.
1. It seemed like he considered me his girlfriend before even asking. 2. The fact that he even bothered to ask. Lol.

I was about to respond but something stopped me. The memories flashed over my eyes, or is it behind my eyes or my behind my head or my back of my head. I think it's the back of my head anyway, the memory of him telling me that he would make me his. That I would become his doll. His kitten, even though he already calls me that. He's trying and he's about to succeed, and before I was so certain I would never fall for him, makes me kind of feel lame.  Not that I actually I am lame.

"Y/n?" I snap out of my thoughts to see Ise staring at me, confused.

"Oh! Umm, you remember when we first met?"

"Yes." He stares at me, clearly confused and probably annoyed at the fact I'm not answering his question. Hehe.

"And what you said..."

"About making you mine?" I nod "well, I was trying to be nice and give you the pleasure of having the option of being mine or not... but. You already are~ kitten." I blush. He's his same old possessive self.

"I'm yours?" He smirks.

"Your mine~" he pulls me and flushed my body against his.

"I've made you mine~"

~end~

And it's completed! There is a chance at an epilogue if you are interested. I wanted to end the story with a bit of open ends so you can tie it up how you feel! Comment your version if you want! Like what happens after you were told you were claimed. Anyway! I hope you liked it, it wasn't my best work, I kept not liking how things were playing out- but I think it turned out acceptable. 😅😃. Thank you for reading it!
-Author (*≧∀≦*)