Chapter 10

Spooky season!!!! When I ask for spooky season I ask for candy and pumpkins not freaking tests with a day notice that are worth 200 points. 😭😭 whyyyyyyy.

Y/n POV:

I crawl some more before spotting the exit, it now becoming a bright light. I rush with the little strength I have and push the exit door open.

A few seconds pass as my eyes adjust to the bright light. I look around, my heart sinking a bit. It's another room.  I crawl before standing and walk a bit before collapsing. My feet hurt so much. The blood was starting to seep through. My vision starts to go fuzzy,
I can't fall asleep here! I have to get out before I can relax. I scream in my mind, hopping it would keep me up. I holt as I hear the door cream open. My heart races as I rush to the closest thing I could hide in.

The wardrobe.

I close it and curl into a ball, peeking through the crack to see who gave me such a scare. Hopefully it is a butler or something.

My heart drops, it's him. Ise. I gasp before covering my mouth in a quick attempt to shut myself up. He passes by, taking off his shirt. Two things.

1- that probably means he's going to need to open the wardrobe door, which spells out trouble

2- damn he looks good without his shirt. Like, put aside all his psychotic traits and he'd be a good catch.

I pull myself deeper into the wardrobe in attempts to stay hidden in case he opens the door.
My breath hitches, he's approaching the door. Something off about him though, he seems relaxed. No- not relaxed. Idk but he's definitely different. I listen as the door handle creaks due to age and the door swing open. I squeeze my eyes shut, holding a blanket over my head.

I finally breath as I listen to the door being closed, however I don't make a single noise until I confirmed he has left the room altogether.

What I've learned from this whole ordeal is that this is his room and probably the worst area for me to be in. I stand and attempt to walk to the door. I peak through the crack on the floor between the door and floor to see if anyone's outside. Nobody. Good. I reach for the handle, slowly opening it, wincing at every sound it makes. Anything anything could alert him that I've gotten out of the room. I walk pass my own rooms door to see its open.

Shit

Inside, standing there, was the king himself. My eyes widened in terror as the look in his face processed in my mind.

He was seething with rage. I felt like his aura alone could strangle me to death. I stood, staring at him.

He bends down and picks up the blood stained chains that once held me to the room. My eyes widen even more as I watch him kiss the bloody chain before turning around.

Our eyes meet.

Only for a split second before I bolt. I sprint as fast as I could, ignoring the pain I felt both in my feet and my heart. The only reason I'm running is due to instincts. When I looked into his eyes, I saw anger, yes, but I also saw pain. Heartbroken pain. If I stood there any longer I probably would've given in, hugged him and soothed him, whispered to him telling him I was with him. Shit! I love him and want to be with him, but he's crazy! Aghhhh. I look up to see the doors to the front yard, my heart racing, I run even a bit faster.

"Y/n!"

I stop dead in my tracks. I look back to see Ise standing there, just a few steps behind me, looking desperate.

"Please y/n! Don't go!"

I have to go! I have to, but... should I?

Interacting time!!!! Do you want to stay with him or keep running???? Comment! I'll write the next chapter in a bit more than a week so don't be shy!!!! ❤️❤️