Chapter 19

An Exi
I stare at Ise confused, how could this be?!
"She's not part of the class?" I question again.

"No, she is not." He sighs, "don't worry, she can't hurt you, I'll make sure of it." I'm pulled into a hug and melt down. Everything seems odd now, I didn't even know what an exi was and now the person I thought to be my friend is one?! No, she was one, this whole time! Why didn't she tell me?!

I guess Ise could tell I was peeved because he laughed and lifted me up into a princess hold.

"Why don't we do something?"

"Like what?" I stare at him, my face beet red from the position I'm held in.

"What do you want to do?"

"Um, eat food." I blatantly respond. Wait, I didn't mean to say that oh my goodness that's embarrassing. But what do I want to do? I've been so dead, in the sense of everything being overwhelming and kind of getting tired. Maybe I'll just let him decide.

"I don't see why not." He laughs and places me down into the bed.

"Um?" I question as I attempt to get up, he shoves me down again, not a harsh shove but one that exerted force.

"Yea- you're not going anywhere. You are staying in here." I gape at him, his orbs staring into mine, my cheeks becoming flushed.

"But- but I want to go out!"

"Well, no. I'm not letting you get hurt or letting anyone get close to you. That incident was the last straw."

"Wasn't that the only straw?!"

"Doesn't matter, too many straws were pulled."

" you don't even make sense?!!!" I wiggle free of his grasp. Just to be pulled down and wrapped very tightly in a burrito blanket.

"Doesn't matter~" he turns and walks out the door, his back proudly staring me down. I glare at him, unable to escape the burrito. "I'll be back with some food." Was what I heard before the click of a lock.

"Great, now I'm stuck in here."

I rolled around on the bed until I was released from the blanket. Rushing towards the door I pull in hopes the lock sound I heard wasn't one. That's when I remembered- there's a tunnel from his room to mine!

I pull away at the furniture and swing the door open, my face bright with excitement, the light shown from the other end making it even more so. I drop in my hands and knees and crawl into the tunnel. The scent of roses fill my nostrils and I take notice of the slight breeze. If there's a breeze, there's an exit. Or at least an opening. The moment I reach the other end with out a single problem I flip down to breathe. It's stressful to have a constant fear the someone will notice your escape and lock you up even more.

I stand up and look around. My rooms clean and rather neat looking, I don't remember it being like that? My shoulders rise and drop in a shrugging motion as I walk over to grab some new clothes.

(You can pick which one-)

I dress up cute so I don't look homeless and I rush out of the house via back entrance

"Thank god he didn't see me." I sigh in relief. I wonder where he went to get food?

"Who didn't see you~" I startle and turn around, preparing for an angry Ise.

My heart drops as I stare at her.

The girl I thought I knew so well.

"Um, hey Yulia."

Please Read
Hello! Stay safe out there with this whole virus! Probably Heard that one a lot but still! Stay safe stay inside stay sane please :-) my life has been hectic hopefully yours has not or not that bad ❤️❣️