Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I clutch the paperwork for the transfer to the Gifted Class as I open the door to my house. Immediately I'm cornered by me parents,

"Did you make it? You'd better have made it!" Mother shouts in my face. I step back just to be grabbed roughly by my Father and thrown to the floor, making me drop the papers. My Mother continues to yell at me while my Father grabs the papers and rests his hand on mother's shoulder.

"She made it sweetheart." He whispers to her soothingly while she stares at him stunned.

"You did?" Turning her attention back to me she questions. I shakily nod while she beams. "Perfect! Sweetie I'm so proud of you! You've earned yourself some dinner!"

And there she goes again, acting like she wasn't just screaming at me. Oh, about the whole earned dinner thing... I have to do outstanding things to get dinner, otherwise I just have to not eat. Mother says it's to keep me thin and on top of things, but she just wants to give everything to my brother. He's twenty-one. (If you don't have a brother... you do now). His name's Luke. Mother dotes on him while I'm left the scraps. Boys are favored in my family, so yeah. Luke is a disgusting pervert who has countless times been caught by me, Mother and Father don't care, watching porn. He watches it on the flat screen tv In his room whenever he's home, usually he's out at a bar or something with girls all over him. Once I caught him in my room rummaging in my underwear drawer. Of course I freaked and demanded an answer, he just shrugged and said the girl he was with needed a pair since they were too rough the night before. After that, I attempt to avoid him at all costs.

Sighing I grab my plate of dinner and go back to my room. They don't like me eating with them. Suddenly I'm grabbed by the wrist and pulled towards the table.

"Sweetie, why don't you tell your darling brother what you accomplished today." mother said in an annoying voice.

"She got accepted into the Gifted Class." Father answers for me. Mother got annoyed by this and shoved me into the corner of a wall. God, that's going to be a bad bruise. She straightens herself out before sending me to my room. I gladly took my leave. I'm so glad I'll be in a dorm instead of here. Hopefully my roommate is nice I think to myself as I pack a couple of my things.

——————————

I get escorted to my new living area by an office member. Since the Gifted Class has a different uniform, I'm just wearing my oversized hoodie and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Converse to top it off. Oh, and eye bags, something that never seems to go away.

I look in awe at the so called dorm. It's a freaking house?!! A two story house and a pool and basement. There was a garden, full of white roses which I just love!

"Well, Miss l/n, this will be where you stay till the end of you school years. Hopefully you like it. The school will cover interior decorations if you want to style it, of course if it isn't your room or bathroom, you'll need to talk to your roommate, that's only fair. Clothes and other things like books and makeup are also covered. Please work hard." She bows before walking away. I didn't even get a chance to ask who my roommate was. I grab my luggage and enter. The interior is even better?! What the actual heck?!

 The interior is even better?! What the actual heck?!

I walk up the stairs towards the two bedrooms, next to each other

I walk up the stairs towards the two bedrooms, next to each other. I open one and luckily it was the open one. Imagine how embarrassing that would be, if I walked in on the other person. I look around and immediately know how I'm going to decorate it. Since I don't have class today, I go out and hop into the school provided car

 Since I don't have class today, I go out and hop into the school provided car

And drove off to the mall. I was given a black card when I met with the office member so I'll use that.

After a long day of shopping for decorations, I used self control to avoid unnecessary clothes, and setting it up in my room I smile from the doorway. I've always wanted to design my room, mother wanted me to be girly so everything in my room was pink. Don't get me wrong, pink ain't bad, just not my thing. I straighten the pillow before yet again staring at my masterpiece.

"Crap, it's 11 already?" I sigh as I go to change and shower

"Crap, it's 11 already?" I sigh as I go to change and shower. I didn't get to meet my roommate today, they never came in to the house. I know that cause I took many breaks for food. Maybe they are out or with family? Just then I hear the door click shut. Walking out I notice the other bedroom door was now closed. Breathing in I walk up and knock. "Hello? I'm your new roommate, Y/n l/n. Nice to meet you." Agh I'm so embarrassed, I'm not the biggest fan of talking to people I don't know. No one responds, that's weird, maybe they didn't hear me? I clear my throat, about to talk again when the door swings open. Startling me into falling back on my butt. I hear a chuckle.

I know that chuckle.

Shit.

I'm so going to die. I can't live with a literal hot ass god. Omg I'm so going to die.

.