Chapter 14

School Chaos

(Y/n) POV-

I stand and walk away, eyeing Kyo. Hopefully he follows.

"I have to go to the restroom." Immediately all three of them stand.

"I'll show you where it is!" Yulia chirps as she reaches for my hand.

Kyo cuts in, "I'll come too, I need to go as well."

"No." Ise stands, "you can't go." He stares at Kyo, a crazed look in his eyes.

"Well, you can't really control me. So- imma go." He smirks at Ise before walking behind Yulia and I.

I shudder as I feel Ise glaring at me from behind.

"Why is he so crazy." Yulia looks and smiles, trying to seem gentle.

"Um- I- I don't know." I laugh as I try to play it off.

"He's a messed up person, you have to be careful." Kyo pats my shoulder and smiles. I just smile as we near the bathrooms.

"Yeah, I know." I mumble before closing the stall. Yulia splashes her face with the cold water while she waits for me.

"Did you say something?" She smiles at me, tilting her head.

"Oh! No..."

"Okay!" She wraps her arm around my shoulder and chirps happily. I just smile warmly. It's nice to have a friend.

We stroll back into the classroom place to see Ise standing over Kyo, I pale as we rush over to extract the two from each other.

"What are you guys doing?!" I scream as a tear falls from my face. Ise looks over and sees this, immediately rushing towards me, escaping Yulia's arms and pulling me into his. He wipes away the tear before quieting me with whispers that it's okay. I break out of his arms and rush towards Kyo who had a bloody nose. I pull a tissue out from my bag and had it to him while helping apply pressure to prevent more blood from spilling.

"I'm fine." He places a hand on my shoulder, patting me.

"You don't look fine." I attempt humor as Yulia cleans the blood from the floor.

"Thanks." He smiles before grabbing at my wrist and glaring at Ise. "She's not your property, let her be."

"She's. Mine." He yanks me from his hold and turns, dragging me along.

"I'm sorry." I mouth as we exit the building.

The moment we get out he pushes me against a tree and slams his lips onto mine. I struggle but give up after a few seconds. He flushed himself against me, completely removing any way for me to escape. I wiggle bit to no avail.y body goes weak, him being the only thing keeping me on my feet.

"(Y/n)."  Yulia whispers in shock as she watches the whole thing go down.

Her eyes turn dark.

"Ise. She's mine."

I hear a laugh before passing out.

.