Chapter 16

Rooms

Ise's  POV-

I walk into the house, heading straight for Kittens room. I didn't do anything to lock her up since she was sleeping so soundly, her precious self being too adorable to chain up. She also seemed too out of it to wake up before I got back.

I should've locked her up. What if she gets kidnapped?! She's so precious I know everyone's going to want her.

With that thought in mind my legs pick up speed, stopping smack in front of her door. It's closed, that's good. I open it slowly before smiling. She'll see me smile and she'll never let those kidnappers take her. She'll be in love~ I scan the room.

She's not here.

Panic makes its way to my heart. I rush to the bathroom.

She's not here either.

I check every corner of her room, maybe she's hiding. Maybe she's just playing around.

She's not here.

I exit the room, my mind going crazy. I knew I shouldn't of left her unchained- what if something's wrong?! What if she's hurt?!!? I check the spare bathrooms.

She's not there.

I take notice of the bathroom at the end of the hall. It's bath is still damp, clearly it was used recently. I fumble around, looking for her, anything that's hers. I pick up her towel which smelled of strawberries. I breathe in and feel my muscles relax ever so slightly.

She's not here.

I rush to the kitchen. If she's not in the bathroom she must be in the kitchen right?! Who doesn't love the kitchen. I slam the door open and after very throughly scanning the room I head towards the pantry.

She's not there either.

I rush to each room, looking through every room till I end at ours. I stare at her door, heart thumping in my chest as I imagine her there, sitting and smiling.

But she's still not there.

I lean against the door to my room, not wanting to go in. She's nowhere- how?? How can she leave so easily, why??

I push myself to a stand once again and weakly open the door. My eyes wandering the room before landing in the bed. My purple orbs widen as I stare at the the figure sound asleep, just like a kitten.

She's here.

I walk over and place a hand against her cheek. Every muscle relaxing to the touch. The wave of relief felt amazing as I kiss her forehead. Just like strawberries I smile to myself.

I stand up once again, regaining my composure before heading towards the bathroom to take a shower. I lock the door to my room just to make sure she doesn't leave. It's a key lock in door.  I enter the shower and take a big breath in and out, letting the water pool over me.

I exit, to my relief she is still sound asleep. I pull up the comforter and crawl in next to her.

I'm quite tired for the searching, and this is my bed so it isn't any problem... right? I don't care honestly. Whatever.

My arms wrap around her waist as I flush her against my body.

"My little kitten." I whisper in her ear before letting sleep take over.

Y/n POV

I feel a warmth spread over me as I get pulled against something soft yet strong. I snuggle into it, not knowing what it was. My eyes don't even bother opening, I'm too comfortable to do that.

Hi! This chapter was kinda, hmm, randomly thought out. Like I didn't have any idea of how it was going to turn out till I finished it so! Hopefully you guys liked it!!

.