Chapter 11

So stay was what won! Hopefully it turns out well! すぎおい ❤️

Y/n POV

I stare deep into his purple orbs before letting my knees collapse. I start to sob, my hands over my face in an attempt to cover my tear wrecked face. I take in the light footsteps slowly approaching me. Suddenly a hand is placed on my back, moving in a circular motion. It felt great, his touch feels great. Warm and strong, yet gentle and soft.

"Y/n." He whispers my name in my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

"...I'm sorry." I mumble between sobs.

He scoops me up bridal style and walks back into the house. Kissing my head repeatedly, before placing me in my room and sitting down next to me.

"Don't run away ok?" He smirks as he strokes some of my rouge hairs back. "I'll go make some food." With that he left me to my lonesome self in a room that reeks of blood.

My blood.

I shiver at the thought and curl up in a ball. I suddenly notice that he hasn't placed and sort of restraint in me.

Does this me he trusts me, or is he testing me? I push the thought  away before pulling the covers over my head.

"I can't fucking sleep." I practically yell as I throw the sheets off me. Ughhhhh. I pull myself off of the bed and into the bathroom to take a bath since I haven't really done that for a couple days. I feel gross.

I let the water turn to practically boiling before sinking into the water. This is the life. I look up before closing my eyes to enjoy the warmth.

"Y/n?!" My eyes shoot open when the door slams open to reveal a very concerned but more angry Ise. The anger slips away once his eyes land on me.

"H-hi?" I wave before I realized I'm naked. "Whaaa!" I curl into a ball and send an alarmed look to him.

"Don't be shy~" his attitude literally took a 180?! Wtf?! He strides over before sitting down next to the bath and the places a hand into the water. "Wtf?!" His hand jets out before looking at me with concern. "Why- how is that so hot?! That's practically boiling?!" It's my turn to smirk as I respond.

"What are you talking about- this is just warm you wimp." Oops, I might've gone a bit far, for his face did another fucking 180 and he looks annoyed. He immediately strips off his shirt and belt. Luckily he leaves his pants on. I'm then scooped up and placed down again but in his lap, now both of us are in the bath.

"Geez this is ducking hot- like dude? Wtf? You trying to die." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer until I'm completely flushed against his body.

"Low key am tho." I mumble.

I get pulled into a kiss and am flipped around so I'm lying on him, chest to chest. My face is a tomato at this point while he's just taking the view in.

"Nooooo let me goooooo!" I punch his chest just to get pulled closer once again.

This is so embarrassing

Why must he be like this? Why did I have to stay? I mean, at least I'm not being chained anymore.

Ok! So that's the chapter! It wasn't the creepiest but soon there will be ❤️ わたしは アニメ が すぎです! I don't even know if that's right lol.