Chapter 12

Hope

Y/n POV

Sooo, now I'm chained again. Just great. I was simply walking down the hallway and he literally flipped out before carrying me back to my room and chaining me up again.  At least they're new chains so they don't have blood from my last escape attempt on them.

I've been missing a lot of school, and it's really stressing me out. I've got to go to school, I'll ask him if I can- no I'll beg him to let me go. That way I'll have time away from his constant stares.

"Iseeeeee!" I practically scream. My throat hurts from my crying, which I've been doing a lot of after he put the chains back on. They hurt, being even tighter then the ones from before.

"What is it kitten?" He looks up from the book he was reading. Getting out of the chair he was sitting in that was in the corner of my room, he walks over to me.

"Oops. I forgot you were right there. Umm- can I go to school? Pleaseeee!" His face darkens once the words left my mouth, this causing my face to pale.

"You know what the answer is." His voice sounded cold and harsh, not an ounce of caring in the world could be found in it.

"Yea, but I really want to go! Please!!" I pull out my trump card, my tears, and clutch into his sleeve. "Please!?"  I internally smirk as I watch his face soften.

"Ok, but you have to come straight back the moment that bell rings for the last class. Also what class are you in? I'm pretty sure you got moved- didn't you?" He sighs and smiles at me.

"Ok! And I did move, that's how we became roommates. I'm in the gifted class." I immediately realize what that means. Oh shit. Please not be true! Please!

"I see." I look at him, my face completely paled. He smirks before turning away. "Have fun~".

I wake up early in the morning and rush to get my never used uniform. I smile in the mirror and put band aids over my cut up ankles. The chains really did their thing didn't they? Ise removes the chains late last night so I could get ready without him entering today. I then pull my thigh highs up to cover my pale skin that hasn't really been exposed from the light. I smile at the uniform and turn to grab my bag.

I snatch my bag, be that's been provided by Ise, and and head out the door

I trot out the door and off in the direction of the special classroom

My eyes widen at the beautiful green house
classroom. (Think about Special A's classroom if you've seen that)  The trees and flowers and bushes lining the path to a single table in the middle of the giant garden. Only 5 chairs are around it and tea is placed in the center.

I help myself to some before turning and surprising a girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I bend down to help pick up her... plates?

"It's quite alright. You're the new one right? I've made you some special tea since it's your first day." I look up at this beautiful girl with blue eyes and long straight black hair that was gently laying on her shoulders.

"How'd you know I was coming today?" I look at her with wonder. I was supposed to start attending a while ago.

Her face blushes, making her graceful appearance turn to a cute and huggable girl like one. "Umm. Well, I've been making the tea since the day you were supposed to attend."

"Thank you!" I place the plates onto the table and hug her. "That's so sweet!" She hugs me back.

"I've made scones and cookies if you'd like to have some?" I nod happily and take a plate and a few cookies before sitting next to her.

We chat but when I look up my body stiffens as my fear came true.

So he is in my class.

. Hiiii. Sorry about the, again, infrequent updates! 😭😭😣😖.