Chapter 13

Y/n
I stare at him as he smirks and takes a seat next to me. I turn my attention back to... wait, what was her name?

"Hey, um-" I smile trying to hint that I wanted her name, I don't remember whether she already said it or not.

"Oh! Silly me, my names Yulia! It's a pleasure to meet you." She bows before turning her attention back to Ise. "Um... you haven't been to class lately, is there something going on?" She smiles shyly while blushing.

"..." Ise stares at her for less than a minute before returning his gaze to me.

She definitely noticed that.

"Oh, ok! Well, (y/n) do you want a scone! Heheh." She try's to smile and play it off, but something catches my ear.

I didn't tell her what my name was... 

I brush that aside- I probably did or something- whatever.
"Thank you for the scone." I grab it and take a bite. "Wow! This is amazing!! You made this?! That's talent!" I gobble the rest as she smiles brightly.

"Thanks! I made it from scratch!"

I look up and see Ise glaring at her, setting my nerves on edge.

"Uh- Ise do you want some?" I pass him over a scone, and attempt to redirect his eyes.

"Thanks." He grabs it and bites into it before tossing it away.

I laugh awkwardly before noticing another person enter into the classroom.

We all stare at him as he saunters over before plopping down in a chair. It takes a couple minutes before he even notices us, when he does all he does is nod.

I take in his appearance, black hair with a white strip through it- weird- I thought we couldn't dye our hair at this school?

He wears the men's uniform top and some ripped black jeans. He has a hoodie on that is super comfy looking. His headphones sitting on his shoulders while he smirks at whatever he was thinking about. His eyes are harsh- like ones that stare at their prey. It made me somewhat uncomfortable but also low key interested. Lol.

"Um- My names (y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you." I look at him and smile, well an attempt at a smile. He looks up and smiles back.

"Mine's Kyo, nice to meet you too." Wow, he seems really nice. I smile brightly before noticing the menacing glare Ise's orbs pierce into me. I shrink back down into my seat, Kyo looking at me and then looking at Ise.

"What's up with him?" Kyo mouths.

I look at him with a pained face before looking away.

I feel a kick and notice Kyo was yet again getting my attention.

"He's off, you should stay away. It ain't good to be with him." He mouths, I surprisingly understand what he intended for me to understand.

You have no idea.

.