Chapter 25

I sit on the couch, bored, waiting for Ise to get back. I wonder where he went. I glanced out the window and spot his car from the street heading towards the house. I jump up and start towards the door to greet him. It's the least I can do, I mean, he saved my life and possibly more. I watch as he steps out of the car and spots me. I smile and he does too.

"Welcome back!" I am greeted with his frame right in front of me.

"Thank you kitten~" he envelopes me in his arms and I squeal.

I'm hoisted into a princess hold as he kicks the door shut behind him. He heads for his room, me still in his arms.

"What are we doing?" I look up at him and he chuckles.

"We've got a big day tomorrow, so you'd better get some sleep."

"Uh? We do? And why are we going to your room then? Should I be dropped off at mine?"

"Kitten~ you're sleeping with me. And as for tomorrow, we're going on a date."

I blush and quickly respond. "I never agreed to a date!" He looks down at me and smirks.

"Never asked." Was all he said before plopping me on the bed and turning to grab me pajamas.

"Rude."

"Have I ever asked for anything? You belong to me~ you are mine." He tosses the garments at me gently and heads out of the room. "I'll be back in a couple minutes. Gonna grab some food. You sleep." I nod politely and wait for him to shut the door behind himself.

I quickly change into the soft silky fabric. It's super lightweight and is rather cute! I crawl into the bed. Once my head touches the pillow, I'm out like a light.

I squint my eyes and glance around. Ise is asleep next to me and it's clearly rather early in the morning. I sigh and stare at Ise. Weird thing to do, I know, but he's just really really good looking and low key makes me jealous. But, not that much. I smile and scoot closer to him, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist as I'm flushed against his self.

It's crazy to think last time I was in this position I was trying to escape from him. I mean, he has done a lot of things people would classify as bad, like killing my family, chaining me to a room, and Psychologically confusing me. Ha ha he's done some bad shit to me. My old self was trying to escape like a smart person, but myself now, I don't think I'm that mad at it. I learned more about him from it, the darker side, but a side nonetheless. Honestly I'm not even mad about anything he's done and probably will never be because I love him. He's a crazy psycho, but I love that, I love him. OK, I'm being too cheesy. I'm too tired for this I'm going back to bed.

I slump down and drift back to sleep.

.anther chapter on the short side oops. I was kinda struggling to write this chapter. I didn't know if I wanted to end the story or to put a little longer. I think I could wrap it up here but at the same time there's still a little more I want to do so what do you guys want? If I do add more, which at least one other chapter will happen, how much should I add like two more chapters?  Honestly I just have so much writers block lol.