Chapter 24

I am placed on the counter of the kitchen while Ise reaches for some food.

"This was what I was going to give you earlier, but you disappeared. I'll go heat it up." I watch as he pulls a carton and pops it in the oven. My stomach growls as I think, what could it be?

"What'd you get?" He turns and smiles. Butterflies fill my stomach and I blush, he's so hot.

"Dino nuggets." My face lights up.

"And is there (favorite sauce)?!"

"Yep. I have to treat my princess as a queen."

I hop off the counter and jump up and down, forgetting about my exhaustion. Then the exhaustion kicks in and my knees collapse. Ise catches me and sits me down again. Now I'm embarrassed, I made a fool of myself! Aghhh.

"Here you go~" he places it infront of me. I notice that (favorite snack) is also on the plate! I smile and dig in. "I have to go attend to something~" I wave bye before continuing to eat.

Ise's POV

I hope into the car and smirk. She'll be busy eating while I can go deal with the rat. I drive straight back to the warehouse and pull out that.

"Hey, so do you regret what you did?" I stare down at her as she's tied up to a chair, unconscious.

"No response? Guess that means no." I smirk and poke her ever so lightly with the tip of the blade. She snaps awake and glares at me. I don't care though. She deserves this for what she's done to my kitten. She lets screams of pain flood out. That is a bottle of poison that is connected to a blade. The slightest touch will cause pain beyond imagine. I dig the blade deeper into her shoulder until I hit her bone. I pull the blade out before going to her other shoulder. She's practically unconscious again due to the pain. I blankly stare at her miserable self before inserting into her other shoulder.

"Wake up." I slap her face as she starts to cry. "You deserve this so don't start to act like a victim." I grab her arm and pull her to the floor. The chair follows due to being tied to her. She hits her head on the floor and a scream echos throughout the building. I sigh. "I'm bored. I want to see my kitten~" I stick the blade into her neck before turning and walking out.

"Take care of her." I wave to one of the men and he silently nods.

"Kitten! I'm coming home!" I smile and skip to the car. I continue to hum my little song.

. I know this one is short! Sorry! Hopefully you are a bit satisfied with it?! I've been craving Dino nuggets for some reason so I felt the urge to add that into the story. Haha. Anyway, stay safe!!

  .