Chapter 6

Ise's POV-

I smile at the sleeping Kitten. She looks so harmless and precious. She must be tired from all the work she's had to do. I tuck her in before turning and heading for the door.

Her parents... I don't like them, however, I can't act off emotions just yet. I need to earn the trust of kitten-

On second thought...fuck it- Imma kill those bitches. They hurt my precious, so they gonna get hurt a hell of a lot more. I should give kitten a grift after~ a real good one.

Y/n's POV-

I wake up and stretch, my yawn getting interrupted by a clinking sound. Confused, I look at my hands, nothing was wrong. Weird. I stand and walk to my closet, the clinking sound continuing. Wtf is that?! I look down and immediately my heart speeds up while my face pales.

Attached to my feet were metal cuffs with chains.

I attempt to get them off before resorting to thrashing my legs against the floor.

Nothing.

Nothings working.

Well, the chain looks pretty long, might as well check how long it can go. I walk to the door only for it to be locked.

"Fuck!! WTH is going on?!" I bang my hand against the door. In a more panicked state, I start to rummage through literally everything to somehow find a key. Really anything to help me.

After what felt like twenty hours, (was on three) I plop down onto my bed and curl up into a bed. Letting the tears flow I begin to sob, more tears adding on every second. The search was unsuccessful and I'm stuck in this room. The only place I haven't checked was behind the bed, which I've placed so it obviously doesn't have a super secret door and the bookshelf, wait! I sit up and immediately and take action at pushing the bookshelf. It was here before I decorated but I liked it so I didn't move it. I shove with all my might and spot a frame like object attached to the wall. Hope slowly growing I continue to push. The door suddenly swings open to reveal a very happy looking Ise. My hope skyrockets as I rush to him.

"King! King! Thank god your here! I think my brother maybe played a prank on me and locked me up!" I look up at the purple orbs of his with hope gleaming in mine. I hear a slight mumble.

"...brother too..." I cock my head to the right to emphasize confusion. He notices and smiles.
"Oh, just thinking that I didn't know you had a brother. Wish you told me earlier." His smile darkens but returns rather quickly back to a smile. I just shrug it off.

"Well, um... sorry. I don't really like my brother so I tend to block or anything with him. But he's gone too far with this!" I frown while pointing to my ankles.

"Oh! He did that? I'm afraid you misunderstand." He lets out a chuckle that sends a shiver up my spine. "I had something for you but I must add another gift. I'll be back in about and hour." My face pales, the hope leaving quickly.

"What? What do you mean by misunderstanding?! Wait!!" I yell as he closes the door. It stops as he peaks his head in with a terrifying smirk.

"Make it half an hour." With that he's gone. I'm alone and even more confused than ever.

What the hells going on?

And what gifts is he talking about?

I'm so confused and scared.

Help.

.