Halloween Special

Please read!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!
This isn't a chapter but just a special little Halloween part. So it won't align with the story as far as plot wise ❤️
There's a tie right now for the votes 😂 so go vote if you haven't! I can't write the next official chapter till we have a winner!

Enjoy~~!

Y/n POV-

I stretch as a yawn escapes from me. A object catches my eye from the corner of the room. Me being me, I trot over and pick it up. It's a cute black box with a red ribbon.
"Oh! There's a card!" I mumble to myself. Placing the package onto the table, I open the card.

'Dear kitten,

I picked out a special little gift for you to wear today~ hopefully you like it.
Come downstairs once you're dressed, I've prepared your favorites.

Love,
Your king~

I smile at this cute note he left me. Placing it down I turn my attention to the beautiful box now infront of me~.
"I wonder what kind of outfit it is?" I whisper to myself as I unwrap the ribbon. I open the container just to stare at it dumbfounded. He got this for me? Bruh, I can't wear this outside?! It's too revealing!!! Ahhhh. I glance at the card and notice some writing on the back.

You better wear it~ or else.

Great the cute note has become weird. I grab the outfit and stare at it before sighing. Well, I guess I have to wear it. Hopefully he doesn't laugh at me. I pull it over my slender/curvy body and stare at the mirror. God I can't believe I'm wearing this.

This is sooooo embarrassing! I head downstairs, as a blanket burrito and take a seat at the counter

I head downstairs, as a blanket burrito and take a seat at the counter. Ignoring the look I'm receiving I stare at the beautiful sight of (favorite food) sitting infront of me. Just before I grab my food a hand wraps around my waist and pulls me towards it. Ise stares down at me clearly amused at the burrito I have become to avoid embarrassment.

"That's going to have to come off. I said to wear the outfit not a blanket~" he grabs ahold of the blanket and unrolls my happy burrito self.

"Nooo!!!" I squat down to cover myself and before being able to wrap my arms around my legs I get scooped up into a princess hold and a kiss, warm and soft, yet forceful and harsh is planted on my lips. I turn as red as a tomato and bury my face into my hands.  Aghhh. "I can't go outside like this!!!" The movement all stopped. I look up at him confused.

A look is planted on his face one of pure anger and obsession. I wonder why he looks like that?

"Who... said we were going outside." He looks down at me, looking nothing like he did 2 seconds ago. He looked happy and calm.

"Well, it's Halloween and um... school?" He starts to laugh before walking towards his room.

"Yea, we aren't going to school~ I'm not going to let anyone see you like this except for me~ you're my precious little pet. No one can have you." He kicks open his door before turning at locking it behind us. "Let's have some fun~"

The rest is up to your imagination. Hehehe. 😋
I wrote this chapter instead of doing 4 projects all due tomorrow, I haven't started in any of them... 😅 oh well