Chapter 4

The Date

Y/n POV

I smile looking in the mirror. I look so cute today! I'm so ready for the date! I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a somewhat large sweater that is actually pretty slimming.

I shove my phone and wallet into my bag before exiting my room

I shove my phone and wallet into my bag before exiting my room. Trotting to the door I'm stopped by none other than the king.

"Where are you going?"  He looks me up and down.

"Why? If you must know I'm going on a date." I cross my arms over my chest in a defensive manner. Suddenly a shiver travels up my spine as I meet eyes with the king. He looks pissed. "You okay...?" I reach a hand out and place it on his shoulder. He tenses but relaxes at it.

"Yes. Have fun." He exits the house first.

Ise's POV (King)

I get super mad for some reason when she tells me she's going on a date. I relax at her touch, a soft and gentle one.

"Yes. Have fun." I walk out. I should meet this guy before her, she'll definitely have fun when he doesn't show up. Then I can comfort her. She'll fall in love and become like the rest of the school. Head over heels with me. I drive away, way over the speed limit.

"Find out where kitten is having her date." I order before getting a response.

"She's meeting him at starbucks." Is the reply I get before hanging up. Wow. Such a romantic place. I swerved before almost missing my turn. Suddenly a cop shows up. So annoying. I continue on my path ignoring him.

Once to Starbucks the cop pulls over and walks towards me. Demanding me to roll down my window. "What?" Is all I say.

"ID please. You were speeding and then ignoring me so." He holds out his hand. I place my license for him to look. His face suddenly pales at the name. "Mr. K-Kida?! I'm sorry to interrupt you. Please continue and have a great d-day!" He hands me my license before hurrying away. Baka. I spot this date guy and my aura goes sour. I call him over and tell him to get in the car.

"Kit- Y/n asked me to pick you up. She wanted to change the meeting place." I smile a very fake smile that somehow he falls for.

"Ok!" He gets in the car and starts to mumble. "...hot.... fuck... her..." I immediately speed up. This little prick wants to fuck my woman?! Well- soon to be my woman. I pull up into a shed my family owns and get two guards to tie him up.

"So. You want to play with something that isn't yours?" I glare daggers at him.

"W-What? What's happening here?!" He starts to cry and tries to flail around. Now literally glaring at him with daggers in both hands I shove them into his hands. They hold his hands against the chair armrests. Blood slowly trickling down the chair. Smirking I lean towards the unsightly peasant. I don't really know why I'm doing all this for one girl, but something's different about her, and I just have to find out what that something is. A gaurd brings over a X-acto blade. I nod my head in acknowledgement before taking it.

"This will be fun~"

Warning- kinda gory---------- just a very little bit.

I lean and grab his lips, pulling them and bringing the blade close, this peasant started to whimper and mumble. "Please don't!"

"Then you shouldn't of gotten, or even tried, to get close to kitten."

"I-I won't anymore! P-please! Spare me! Stop!"

"No." I slice his bottom lip right off in a clean and swift movement, my grin widening at his horrified look. His top lip I cut in bits and pieces, skinning it. I slice his jaw so you could actually see the bone. This isn't that fun. "Oh, and don't tell me what to do." I wave at the guard to come over. "Make sure to deal with this." my voice laced with venom. He nods as i take my leave. It's about time for my lovely kitten to start to feel she's been stood up. I'll go comfort her~.

I pull up to the starbucks to see her sitting at one of the outside tables. I go and quickly order a black coffee and walk up to her.

"what'd you order?" I ask in a trying to seem cool tone.

"Oh. A favorite starbucks/drink. Wait, why are you here?" She looks at me confused, i just smile and take a seat across from her.

"What? Can't go to Starbucks?" I chuckle. She looks down and blushes.

"you know that's not what I meant." She's so cute! She really is a little kitten.

"So... where's this date of yours?" Suddenly she shoves her hands up to cover her face.

"um..."

"Stood up?" she nods, clearly embarrassed. I place my hand over hers, making her look at me. "How bout I get you an ice cream? To make up for that bastard of a guy." I grin while she hesitates but nods.

"Why are you being so nice? And talking so much. I thought you weren't a talker."

"Oh, well. I am your roommate so I should talk to you and it sucks to get stood up so I'm just trying to be nice." Even though I'm the reason you got stood up. I grab her hand and lead her towards the car.

"W-Wait! My car! I can meet up with you at the place." She panics.

"Nope, I'll call someone to come pick it up." I respond not looking back. Her hand is soft. I like the touch of it.

It's warm.

Calming.

Nice.

I squeeze her hand and walk faster. My heart picking up pace. Why is my heart beating so fast?! Why do I love the feeling of her touch. She stops and places her hand on my cheek. Startled I blink repeatedly.

"You okay? You seem panicked."

"Yeah, I'm okay." I lean somewhat into her hand, squeezing her other. It is so nice.

I want her to touch me more.

Me.

No one else.

She can't touch anyone else.

Her touch is mine.

I'll make it sure it is mine.

She'll be mine, all of her.

.ok so that was maybe good? Idk 😐.