1. holidays!

Duvett's pov:

"good morning!!" I hear my cousin shout right next to my ear just to piss me off early in the morning. Though I can't blame them because I'm the last one to wake up. I pull the mantel further against my face.

"Jennie... Come help me pull this off" sennah says, laughing and grabbing the blanket , as Jennie comes over to help.
"Jennie no... Please..." I scream, but she without considering it, comes closer, as both of them try to pull the mantel away but I grip it hard not allowing it to slide. "fuck you guys" I curse and they start laughing. "what's it?" anith enters and Alan follows him. "oh.. Come in Anith... Help pushing her down the bed" sennah says. "yay!... I'm coming" Anith says as he runs and jumps over me.

"ooouchhh.... Fuck you Anith! Get off of me" I shout when he literally hurts my tummy. I push the blanket away and get off the bed. "ugh!" I say and they all start laughing.

I have a crazy group of cousins which include Jennie ( my 1st sister),She's gotta younger sister who is sennah,she's got an other younger sister who's sweetie.
I also have crazy fuckin brothers, Anith and Alan.

I'm now 18 years old and just completed my school days and yet to decide what to do next. Jennie is an year younger than me and sennah is an year younger than her. Sweetie is my cute baby sister,Who's around 5 years old.Anith is 11 and his brother Alan is 10.

so I am the eldest of all.And it fuckin sucks. I always wanted to be the youngest, I always wanted to be cuddled and loved the most, by all. But it's the vise-versa of my dream. I gotta take care of all and this sucks. Instead of me being loved, Here I stand giving love to the little fucked up ones.

Here we are, Three different families spending happie holidays at my lovely grandma's house. I seriously look up to these vacations where we have the real fun. We are out the all day, Roaming every street in the town, engaged with lots of food, Playing ever crazy childish games. I love these more than anything else.

It's the 10th day of my 50days summer vacation. I spent the 1st 10 days at my house, Mainly in my bedroom.It literally sucks being alone. Sad for being the only child of my parents,But.. I don't agree completely. Being alone is the best thing ever. No cat fights mainly, And you get to have everything you need!

Hey guys! This chapter is short and the slight introduction about Duvett and her cousin gang.... I'll make the chapters huge further!... Please vote and write down your views on this chapter!... Please I expect a lot.. Lol!