13. Angel's Melvin!

Duvett's pov :

**o, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hands upon the cheek of night,
As a rich jewel in an ethiope's ear.
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear,
So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows.
As younger lady o're her fellows shows.
The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers make blessed my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? For swear it, sight
For I ne're saw true beauty till this night!.... **

"he sees juliet on the dance floor and is fascinated by her looks. He thinks that she is so bright that she teaches the torches to burn bright. She looks brighter than all lights. He compares her to a rich jewel hanging from an ethiope's ear. She looks brighter against darkness. He again compares her to a snowy dove trooping with crows.
Then he decides to meet juliet after the dance. He intends to touch her hands and make his rude hand blessed! At this point he doubts whether his heart has loved till then. Even if he has ever loved, he wants his sight to forswear it, because he saw the true beauty that night. He says her beauty is rare and divine! " Mr. Victor, my literature professor, gives the description of romeo's monologue

." so, today your topic is love! i want all of you to write a letter for the love of your life. Write and write and write. Till you're satisfied!.So start working! "he says and my heart feels warm.

'Romeo and juliet' is the most beautiful story I've ever read. Their love is so divine and godlike! Now, I'm given a chance of expressing my first love in terms of writing. I have a lot to write. I'm gonna make this piece the best writing of my life. I want my love to read this.when he accepts me as his's. I want him to feel each line of it. I want him to feel that he can't be loved by anyone else like I do. I want to tell him that he's more than my life.

After I finish my life's first Love's letter, I feel satisfied! Satisfied as hell!
My phone buzzes under the desk.

**hey Duvett! Where are you? **
it's angel's text.

**I'm attending my literature class. Why, what's wrong? **
I ask.

Now it's 1pm and she is supposed to be attending her classes.

**I need to talk to you**
I get a text.

**yeah,Tell me**
I text back.

"who's that you're texting?" iyra asks. "oh it's my friend. Schoolmate" I say, giving a small smile. "oh okay" she says and I receive angel's reply.

**can you meet me at the coffee day **.
Why? What is that she wants to tell me?

**when? **
I ask her.

**3pm??**
she gives an instant reply. 3??no way! I have classes. I can't skip them, I've never and never will.

**angel?? U crazy? I've got classes **
I text back.

**c'on Duvett! Can't you miss one class for me? I have to tell you something. Please please! **
I get her text. Why is she pleasing me? Is it that important? Well, I don't know what to do. Should I go?

** angel,I don't know if I can**
I say.

** Duvett,No more discussion. You're meeting me at coffee day at sharp 3. See ya there! **
she says. Dude! What the hell! Why doesn't she understand?