4. college's first freaky day!

Duvett's pov:

Hell!!My day was hell! Here, I have the whole shopping mall in my bedroom. Tomorrow will be my first day at my new college. I'm excited yet nervous. I'm happy yet scared. I'll be meeting new people tomorrow....!

Me and my mom were out all day. We did hell lot of shopping. I'm thankful cuz my mum spent her entire bucks. She's bankrupt now. Lol.!

After deciding what to wear tomorrow and packing my back pack I feel hungry so I head down stairs. My grandpa is in the dinning hall. I go join him "hello father! What you doing?" I ask. "nothing dear. You look too tired." he says. Yes! I'm completely drained out. I didn't have anything from morning. I'm dying lack of sleep. "yes I'm very hungry" I say and notice pizza on the dinner table. "whoa! Yummy!" I say,My mouth watering.

After my dinner I say goodnight to my grand parents and reach the room. Without even touching my phone I collapse on the bed. I seriously have to change my habit of watching Netflix. That's making me lazy day by day. And because of that I notice dark circles around my eyes from lack of sleep. That's taking me no where!

I'm seriously nervous for tomorrow. What if I'm late to the class on my very first day?? What if I get scoldings from my new teacher the very first day?? What if I'm insulted in front of everyone the very first day.??what if no one talks to me?? I sure as hell will not speak first. I'm an introvert you can say. What if something embarrassing happens on the very first day??..?? No.. No.... Nothing's gonna happen. You need to chill out. You're not going on a deadly ride so calm down! I assure my weak subconscious. She's literally freaking out! Staring at the moon and stars on my ceiling I fall asleep.

.......

Yay! The day finally out! My first day of college!. Whoa! I can't control my excitement. I'm out of my bed at 5am whereas I used to wake up at 10. I take a hot shower. I shave my legs and arms. I get dressed in a pink top and a black jeans. I blow dry my hair and curl the ends. I apply a little makeup. Finally when I look into the mirror. I'm happy to see my self. I look decent, My hair looks cool, Curled into long waves. Im ready to kill my first day! Yo!!

I carry my things and run down. I grab my breakfast very quick and rush out of the door. I see the time, It's still 7:30.my college bus is at 8. I don't want to take chance of missing it so I walk fast. It's a 5mins walk from my home to the main road.

It's a pleasant morning, Not much sunny neither very cold. I see the tender sun rays creeping through the trees, I hear birds chirp.I don't see people on my way except the newspaper boy on a cycle. I feel pity for him.But he seems to enjoy his job.

I finally reach the bus stop. I pull out my phone when is buzzes. I hav a text from Sam and angel.Wishing me a luck on my first day. **thank you. But I'll miss you! **I reply back.
After 10 minutes I see my bus coming.

As I get into the bus I hear guys screaming. They are screaming very loud. I get nervous! Freaking hell! I'm a little embarrassed. As I walk back to find a seat they start laughing and screaming names. I feel like smacking this overacting bastard, right on his nose. I bite my teeth to control as I sit.

I hear a guy talk to me "hey! I'm Mel... Melvin!" he says. He gestures his hand as an attempt to shake mine. Should I do this?? I mean shake my hand?? Im not willing.. But before my mind decides my hand is already shaking his. "hii! I'm... I'm Duvett" I say a little tensed. At least he's kind out of that fucked up group.
"you are a freshman right?" he asks. He's hesitating too. "yeah" I say.

" nice to meet you. I was a freshman last year" he says and I hear his friends teasing him from behind. "ooo... Pretending to be kind Mel... Yo bro!" I guess I hear someone say. Hell! I'm gonna push him out of the window. But now I should pretend that I don't give a damn! "nice to meet you too Mel.... I mean Melvin" I reply Melvin. And yea, Why did I call him Mel in the first place?? Chill I was jus nervous nothing much.