5. spot my hot guy !

Duvett's pov:

My thoughts are cut short when I spot a guy on a huge balcony of a massive house as I walk back to my home . "oh my gosh!" my mouth falls open seeing his muscular back. He's so freaking hot. he's standing shirtless. It's almost 6pm and the clouds are turning dark. The massive house is lit up with charming yellow light and his muscles move sexily under this partially dim light as he walks back and forth the balcony, talking on his phone.

Who's this guy?? Hav I not seen him before? Like, I walk this street every single day but I haven't seen someone so hot. He's currently showing his back to me. I'm not able to see his face.

I wanna see him... "oh God.. Make him turn.. Make him turn.." Im praying and my fingers crossed.
After a few seconds,There he turns and I go mesmerized.

"oh my goodness!" he's so handsome.
His skin is slightly tanned. He's gott attractive stubble. His dirty brown colored hair is pushed back and He's laughing "oh my fuckin God!.... How did I not see this guy before?" I question myself insanely.
His smile is so perfect. It's driving me crazy now.

Well..

Who is he talking to?? Who's making this handsome laugh this way?? Has he got a girlfriend?? What if he has one?? Is she beautiful as me?? Will he be satisfied with me??

Hell! I don't even know his name why am I so insane to expect a future with him.

I realize I'm standing in the middle of the road staring straight up at this charming hero, with my eyes wide open, taking his every part in and my mouth fallen apart only when I hear a car honk constantly behind me. I'm brought back to my world from fantasy.

I turn around to apologize
"I'm sorry" I say. The driver is smiling nodding his head. Great! He didn't yell at me. I move aside and after the car moves I look up at him and he's seeing me. I suddenly jerk my head away and start walking fast. After I move a little farward, I turn back to see him again. Fuck! He's smiling at me!. Fuck! Fuck!... I run.

My thoughts are still wandering around him. Who's he??Is he Mrs.Ford's son?? if so I haven't seen him...!

I'm lost in a different world as I knock the door. I'm continously knocking until I hear "the door is already open stupid" my mum shouts. I'm stupid really. I step inside and lock the door behind me. I walk up to my room and straight away stand In front of the mirror. I trace my image on the mirror with my index finger. My face still holds a smile. An unfamiliar one.

"will he like me?? Will he accept me?? Will he love me enough?? Will we last long?? Forever??" I don't even realize what I'm dreaming.
I go fall back on to the mattress. I close my eyes and I can only see the epic image of him. I can only see the heaven where he stood. Only his smile comes in front of my eyes. I ain't able to forget his perfect body shining under the yellow light.

I need to share this feeling with someone or else it's gonna burst.

As I scroll through my contacts, Deciding whom to tell. I don't find anyone worth telling. They will jus feel jealous I'm sure. But I need to share my happiness right now.

After a few minutes I remember Mel giving his number to me. I guess I wrote it in some book. I pull my books out of my bag and start flipping every page of all the books.... By the time I find his number my bed is a mess. I don't even think twice, I ignore the mess I created and start texting him.

**hey Mel! **
I text him. Seconds later
**sorry melvin**
I correct it because I don't want him to misunderstand me, In anyway good or bad!

**hey!.. I guess this is Duvett? **

he replies Quickly.

**yes**
I a short reply.

**yah Duvett. What's the matter?? **
he asks.

**I needed to tell you something **
I say. Should I even tell him?? Like... I jus met him today... I don't think telling him is a good idea...
Should I??.. Or not??

**yeah tell me anything and everything.. I'll listen to u **
he says.

I don't think I'll tell him. I shouldn't.

**no Mel... I actually forgot what I had to say**
I lie.

**come on Duvett... You're a bad liar. How can you forget things so soon? **
he caught me. Hell! What will I tell him??

**no Melvin I seriously forgot.
Sorry I'll talk to u tomorrow. I'm actually tired and sleepy. Bye! see ya! **
I don't want him to know the truth for the time being. I'm sure I'll spill what I wanted to say if he forces me to.

**okay! Whatever... But remember I'm here anytime. Ill listen to you whenever... Goodnight. Sleep well! Take care **
I get a reply.

**you too**
I reply and shut my phone. I clean up the mess I created to search his number. After stuffing everything in my back pack I lie down.

I hear someone knock my room door
"it's open.. You can come in" I say still lying on the bed. My grandmother enters. "hey sweetie... What are you doing?" she asks. "nothing granny.. I was jus tired" I say. "but your face holds a fresh smile.. I don't think you're tired" she smiles. I didn't even know I was smiling. As I hear her I shut my smile. "no granny... I'm not" I try to hide my happiness.... Well it's jus not happiness.. That guy has filled me with fuckin delight.... I'm having a guilty pleasure actually. I'm out of this world you can say.

"how was your day?" my Gammy asks. "oh my good! It was fantastic" imagining him "no one has made me this happy as him... I mean he looked so freaking ho..." I stop. What am I telling her? "what??.... Who's made you happy??... He looked... what??" she's shocked with my explanation.

Look... This is the reason I wanted to share this with someone. How will I cover this up now?? I get up from my bed to hide my confused yet happy... Happy as hell expression." no mum nothing... I jus told It was.... It was nice... Out there at school.. No I mean... I mean college. I enjoyed" I stammer holding an annoyed expression.

"you just said something..." i cut her off and pull her by her arm to get up
"else" she completes her terminated sentence as I push her out of my room in a hostile way. "granny bye.. I'm sleepy. And tell my mum that I don't want dinner" "cause I'm full of him" I say the second part to myself. "but you.." I slam the door before she finishes.

I'm the happiest person on this world today. I just can't express it. How can someone be so elegant and charming as hell. He can be defined with the description of Romeo by Shakespeare. I'm sure this is how Romeo looked. I hope I become his only Juliet... His one and only Juliet. I wish this Romeo belongs only to me... No one else.

Dreaming about him I fall asleep... Wishing to see him tonight as a knight in my nightmare.