11. found his name!

Duvett's pov :

I felt relieved inside of me when I spoke to angel yesterday. I seriously didn't expect her to help me. Expecting her to help is miles away when I didn't even expect her to care about it. I thought she would be jealous cuz it's always like that in girls case, one is jealous of the other if they have a boyfriend.

Well... I'm getting ready now cuz it's Monday already and I'm preparing myself well to deal with this week with happiness and I'm also making up plans to know about that guy.

I get dresses in pale blue jeans and a baggy t shirt. I pull my hair in to a bun and brush my lip with colorless balm.
I pack my rucksack according to the timetable and grab my phone. In the name of christ I head out, expecting to have a cry less day.

I don't want breakfast, so I leave without it.

As usually I peep and jump to see if he's anywhere around.. But no!
I guess he didn't find me interesting...
The bus arrives just as I reach the bustop. Hell! I would miss it if I was a minute late.

I get into the bus and my gaze search for my friend. I don't find him anywhere, instead I find... Well I don't remember his name... The one who irritated me the other day and whom I guess.. I insulted... Is staring at me as if he's damn hurt and just about to cry. I walk to my usual seat and take a seat, I stare out of the window in a dilemma deciding whether to apologize for my improper behavior or whether just letting it go.

I guess I should apologize?? Cuz Im not ready to show the furious side of me when it doesn't even exist in me.
I turn back at him to apologize. I start with presenting him a warm smile. And there... He returns it back. I point my gaze to the empty seat beside me, telling him to sit there.

And yay!... He walks up to me and sits. "hi!" he hesitantly says. "hey!" I wanted to add his name but I don't remember it. Was it something like Albert?? No..

Andrew I guess. I actually don't want to ask him. "may I know your name??" I ask and give him the most innocent smile possible. "I'm Andrew.... Andrew Leonardo" he says. "I'm totally sorry Andrew... Im not capable of remembering names" I say.. My expression explaining every detail.

And... By the way.. I was supposed to apologize for something else and I did so for something else. I'm a fool really. Lunatic as fuck. "hey.. Hey.. No problem" he says and i smile a loony smile. "and sorry again... You know... I was.. Well... I was a little rude to you the other day. I'm sorry... Very sorry" I say giving a 'forgive me' expression.

"no.. It's totally fine.. I'm over it now. I actually forgave you the moment you turned back to look at me when you left. And it's expected when you talk to a stranger.. So don't worry" he assures me and guilt rushes inside cuz he was kind enough to forgive before I even apologized and I was being rude unnecessarily.

"thanks" I say. "your Mel's classmate.. Is it?" I ask. I need to know about Mel. There's some link between he drinking on Saturday, he near Mr. Fords house yesterday and he not in the bus today. Well I'm not sure if he was at Ford's but I heard someone like him.

"yeah... We're in the same class" he says. "do you know where he is?? I haven't seen him from Saturday" I ask out of curiosity. "oh yeah... He bunked the classes on Saturday and spent it in the bar" he says and I get worried. This confirms he's a drunk.

"and I called him yesterday and he said Hardin would drop him off to the college" he says. He mentioned a new name. Who's Hardin?? "oh... Who's Hardin by the way??.. He never told me." I ask. Mel didn't mention this name at all.

"well Hardin is his senior.. Who's in the last batch.. He'll be graduating this year. Mel found his company last year. Hardin actually ragged him and now he foolishly roams around with him."he says chuckling. Oh.. Melvin never shared this part of his experience." oh... "I just say that." yeah! " he says." I never thought Mel's a drunk " I ask more than say." yeah.. He started drinking after he met Hardin. " he says. Oh so Hardin is also a drunk??