3. asshole school friends!

Duvett's pov:

My phone rings. I wake up to see the time.It's 10am already. And the name on the screen says Sam. I receive the call. "hey Sam?? What's it?" ... "hey Duvett! How u??" he says on the other end. "I'm good Sam.. Is something wrong?" i ask.
"no buddy every thing is fine. We have planned to meet up." Sam says.
"who we??" I ask. The last thing I want to do is, to meet my asshole friends.

"who else? . Our schoolmates"he says. Here we go... My dreams coming true." Sam I don't want to go. Please "I say. A little angry." hell lady! I did not ask you. I said your coming. Do you want me to pick you up or something?? "
He offers." no no! Tell me the place and count me in"i say and end the call.

I receive the address. At what time should I be there??

**when should I be there?.?**
I text him back.

**1pm**
i get an instant reply.

Now the big task is to convince my mother. I'm surely not allowed to go out alone. I get dressed. I walk down to ask my mommy.

"mom, Angel called me. She said all my school friends are planning to Meet up" I lie about Sam because, of course she's a protective mother, Hanging out with guys is strictly not allowed. "oh!" she says, not another word more. "I can go right??" I ask. I have no problem if she disagrees

"yea you can... But you will take Jennie with you" she orders. What??. What the hell??. I'm gonna meet my friends, Why should I take her along?..?

" why her mother? I'm going to meet my friends." I ask, as my face holds a confused expression. " you can go only if she comes." she says in a rigorous tone. Anyway she at least agreed. I don't want to argue anymore. "okay fine" I agree.

I get back to my room to text Jennie

**hey! Do you wanna come with me to the mall?? **
I text.

I wait for 10 minutes. I don't get a reply. So I decide to call her.

"hey Jennie! Where are you?" I ask.
"I'm at home"

. "then why the hell didn't you reply my text?" I ask. "oh sorry! I didn't see. What's it?" she asks. "get ready in 10 minutes. I'll be there. We're going out!" i tell her not giving much details. "where are we..." I cut the call before she finishes.

After 10 minutes I pick her up and we leave. We reach the mall. My cousin is still irritating me with stupid questions. I don't give her a single hint.

After turning around the floor I spot my gang. I walk closer." dammit!" I say to myself seeing the girl I hate. Ritu my enemy.

I move to them
"hey guys!" I say.
"look who's here!" ritu mocks me. I roll my eyes at her.
My cousin completely pissed off to see my friends "are you kidding me?? Why did I have to come??" she whispers. she looks completely angry. I ignore her.

I'm very happy to see angel. she's literally dressed like an angel! She looks beautiful. She's wearing a white western gown. That fits exactly on her curvy body. I give a bright smile." hey angel darling! You look beautiful! " I exclaim."hey Duvett! You too babe!.. It's been 2 months.." she says hugging me tight with a wide smile on her face.

"here we go!Lesbians love!" ritu seems to be burning inside. "oh come on dumbass.. Shut the fuck up" angel counters and ritu rolls her eyes. Sam walks in front of me with his arms open "hey Duvett! No hugs for me??" he says with a bright smile on his face. I swat his arms "you don't deserve it" I say laughing sarcastically.

As I look through the gang I find a guy who's sitting next to ritu. actually I haven't seen him before neither does he belong to the group. But he looks hot enough. " who's this Sam? " i ask pointing to that guy. " He's beauty's boyfriend" ritu says in a mocking tone referring to herself as beauty. "this is Kyle" the unknown says. He seems to be nice but why did he make this dumbo his girlfriend??

"nice to see you Kyle.. I'm Duvett!"
I shake hands with a smile. I can see ritu pulling him back. "somebody seems to be the mother of jealous" I mock ritu. It's fun teasing that bitch. Everyone starts laughing except my cousin. "why're you acting like a zombie??" I say in a low voice so only she can hear. She kicks my feet. I laugh at her annoyed expression.

"I'm mainly here to eat... So where are we going??" I ask my friends. My mouth is literally watering seeing the whole food court. "yeah! Let's go there" Kyle suggests pointing his finger to Beijing bites.

We enter Beijing bites. We see the menu and point out the cost.the range of each food is 500 and above.
"hell guys! Look at the God damn cost!. We are going out" Sam screams. We are all most ten of them together. The whole place is full of us.of course we can't spend 500 on each. But it would be awkward to walk out just like that. "we can't just run like that without ordering anything" I say.

Sam pulls out his phone out of the jacket in an attempt to run away blaming the phone call. Slowly each one gets up and follows him. We are out of the place before any of them notice. We are on road laughing like fools. "kick this guy's ass" Sam blaming ritu's boyfriend for a wrong suggestion. Then we decide to go to the subway.

After having burger and clicking loads of selfies we are waving and hugging. "so, Hope u don't forget me" angel hugs me tighter and kisses me on the cheek. "crazy lady! Why will I even forget you" I assure her. After kissing goodbyes to each. Me and Jennie head back. As soon as we are away from my friends Jennie bursts out.

"hell! You fuckin wasted my time.Why did u even bring me along??" now I have to explain every shit to this lady. "Jennie chill! It's not my mistake for you not interacting. And it was my mum's order to take u along. You know how possessive she is right?" I tell her. "lol Duvett!How do you expect me to laugh with your friends?" she's just overacting. "fine I'm sorry! It's already happened. So let it go."i say and she huffs.

She was standing with me like a dumbo! Not at all interactive.She moved along like a mentally ill fool.
I say nothing to her but drop her at her home and I'm at my home now.
I go home and slide through the selfies we took. I miss them a lot.I miss the fun. I miss my school!

The rest of the day is spent watching Netflix. AS USUAL!