18. Rhea! the deal breaker!

Duvett's pov:

12 am
**hey **
** you there? **
**I'm sorry alright? **
**are you angry on me? **
** Duvett?? **
** forgive me please **
** babe... I'm sorry! Really! **

Babe??? What?? Hardin called me babe???
Holy fuck! That sounds so romantic!

I was asleep and I woke up when my phone continously buzzed loud with notifications. I opened to see many texts from Hardin.
It's 12 fuckin am now and why did he have to wake me up this early?

I knew he'd text me!

**Do you have a girlfriend?? ..... don't you try to trick me, its annoying!**

M

y strength less hands hold the phone , my blurry eyes look into the phone screen and my sleepy brain assists as my fingers to type a half-witted text which is obvious enough for him to know that I'm certainly so damn interested in him or maybe more in his sturdy body!

I have to attend classes in the morning so I throw my phone aside and get back to sleep.

..................................

"Lemme go you motherfucker!" Michael screams while he's bleeding his shit out.
Half of the students have assembled to see the show. Lil' gossips are whispered all over. Some stand with hands on their mouth, surprised and some stand laughing, amused to see how a guy's been thumped. Rio tightens his fist making his blue veins appear dark and attractive, and hits a hefty thwack into Michael's pumped up pecs!"Aaah! ..... you son of bitch" Michael's bloody mouth speaks.
Me and Iyra stand there , having no idea about why they're fighting and not knowing if to try stopping them or just stand there and enjoy the show like the others."You better keep your ass away from my girl you cheap wanker! Else you know me" Rio with a smirk, warns Michael as he knocks one of Michael's perfectly arranged teeth. " piss of you dickhead! " Michael curses as Rio starts walking way.

" hey Rio! You fuck off bastard " Michael provokes Rio to bash him even hard. Fuming blood runs through Rio while he steps towards Michael who's now lying on the floor and drops of blood dripping down unceasingly from his shattered mouth when a spunky handsome, well proportioned, enters and everyone steps aside. My heart's pounding heavily and there's some kind of electric pleasure passing through my veins as look up to see who exactly that hunk is and I'm choked for that one second on seeing my hero!

My mouth falls open as I whisper "Hardin" and one of my hands shaking Iyra's. My sight enjoys an epic image of him in a long sleeve white shirt which's a lil' transparent making his packs visible. His sleeves are rolled up till his elbow and this biceps appear alluring. The top 3 buttons of his shirt are unbuttoned and his inked chest is eye pleasing!

Oh wait ! .... I hadn't noticed that tattoo at all.
Im crazy about tattoos. I love 'em so freaking much! I've been pleading my mum to permit me to get one on me but she never agreed. She gets offended on seeing these tattoos and piercings! And now its conspicuous that I assuredly can't get any!
The thought of not getting a chance to choose what I want makes me want to get independent as soon as possible!

Hardin walks towards Rio who's a few steps away from smacking Michael and Hardin is going to help Michael who's a few moments away from letting Rio break his tiny nose.
Hardin tries to grip Rio's hand from behind, stopping him from hitting Michael but he slips away so he then grabs Rio's hips and pulls him back before he can put a hand on Michael , saving his misfortune.

My gaze is still glued to Hardin and his charm!
Not only me but many other girls have too dove deep into his attractive vibe. They're also indeed craving for him , least bothered about what's happening around.
" who's that you're so interested in??" Iyra interrupts my attention on him."huh?" I suddenly jerk away and look at Iyra. "Uh huh! I was just seeing what's happening" I turn to look at Hardin as I say this to Iyra.

"What's all this bro?" Hardin speaks and I go awed! Holy crap! I'm not only awestruck by his looks but also by his tone. His voice is silvery.....husky.....fruity.....! It sounds better than any beautiful song!

"What's up with you Michael? Is you're ass still alive? Don't you understand when he says not to touch his girl?" Hardin speaks. "I love her" Michael says and bam! there his pretty face twists as Rio's palm leaves it with prints of his fingers. " stay fuckin away from her! Don't you fuckin understand that she no way in fuckin hell is interested in you ,dick? " Rio shouts. " Rio I'll slap you if you hit him again. He'll fuckin die! Let him go" Hardin talks to rio. He pulls him by his hand but Rio escapes his grip. "I swear to god...." Rio cuts Hardin midsentence as he puts up his palm "no wait I won't hit him again.......i just wanna talk to this motherfucker. " Rio tells Hardin. " look Michael me and Rhea love each other ok? I fuckin love her so much man! " Rio starts sobbing. "Please let us live ..... will you ?? Promise me.....swear to me that you'll fuckin leave her alone bastard" Rio finishes his words with a slap on Michael's other cheek and getting one on his's by Hardin.

"Bruh stop it" mel runs and pushes Hardin away from Rio before he snaps at him again. "What's wrong with you hardy?? And what's this bullshit you're upto Rio??" Mel talks with concern. "Holy fuck! Look at the way he's bleeding bro!" Mel goes on his knees to check out on Michael.

"Doesn't he have friends ?? Like none came to rescue him or help him out." I talk to Iyra in a low tone. "That's what I was thinking" Iyra says , her eyes on Michael. "Irya listen....look at the was he's injured. He's lost so much blood! Come let's take him to the hospital" I say. "What??? No .... we can't do that " she says. " why the hell not?? I can't just stand and enjoy when someone's needing help. You're coming with me" I say and pull Iyra by her arms , through the crowd . " duv what the hell are you doing???" Iyra whispers so only I can hear. I just pull her without another word.

"Mel, take him to the ....." Hardin begins to speak but stops when I and Iyra move closer to them. My heart feels warm and my blood gets heated up as I reach Hardin. If I look him in the eye I may pass out due to amazement so I dont make an I contact with my guy but move closer to almost dead Michael to help his bleeding ass out. " hey duvett! Whacha doin here??" Mel asks me. "What the fuck mel? .... can't you see he's almost dead? You guys are busy slapping each other while none gives a fuck about him. Do you expect me to stand there and enjoy the way you're entertaining the crowd? " I finish speaking and I can feel Hardin's eyes on me. I dont know how I should be feeling right now! Should I be jumping in happiness cuz my guy is right next to me and watching my every move? Or should I be slapping everyone for creating such a mess?? Or should I be feeling pity for the guy asleep on the floor??? Irya seems to be more clueless than I am now.
Hardin moves his gaze down as I sit to help Michael out.

"Are you alright?" I say as I help this guy get up off the floor. Irya stands like a doll with eyes wide open and lips fallen apart , spying on me without helping out. " hello miss?? Where the hell are you ? Can't you see ? Come help!" I say out a lil' loud. Hardin is seeing me with his lips drawn into a slight smile. Me and iyra get Michael off the floor. "Lemme me help you" mel steps forward to help. I leave Michael on his grip and we four start walking away. My heart chooses to be happy over any other emotion so I turn back one last time to look at Hardin. He's running his long fingers through his slick and bushy hair .... he's looking down at his sneakers. I turn away before he finds me staring into him. My lips smile and my eyes portray bliss!

.........................................

I imagine my real life crush as 'Hardin' !
He's super hot!

Like , comment and share!

Lots of love♡