6

I woke up in my room with a massive headache. My stomach was also killing me. The time on my phone read 10:30 am so I figured an hour or two more couldn't hurt.

I closed my eyes and before I drifted off back to sleep, the light switched on. I didn't recall the door opening so the person must have been in the room already.

I opened my eyes and saw Vanessa standing in front of my bed. She was wearing my favorite hoodie and her hair was in a messy bun. She had shorts on but the hoodie was longer than her shorts.

"Come on sleepyhead, breakfast is downstairs." I followed her, stumbling a bit and almost falling down the stairs. Mila and Xo passed out on the couch but neither Lauren or Veronica was in sight.

"Where the hell is Roni and Laur?" I asked as I went into the kitchen. "In one of the guest rooms." The shorter girl explained as she poured a glass of juice. "Together?" I took a sip of the juice and pushed it away when I realized it was orange.

"Yeah, Roni was gonna sleep on the couch but Mila already took it over." She handed me a plate of pancakes and we sat down. "Oh ok, just wondering because when Lauren gets drunk there is no telling what she can do.

I took a sip of strawberry milk and ate some of the delicious pancakes when Vanessa finally got what I said but asked anyway to be sure.

"Like what do you mean??" she said confused. "Most of the time when she's drunk, she finds herself next to a naked woman if you get what I mean." Vanessa shook her head and looked back at her phone.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked the brown-eyed girl as I shoved a pancake in my mouth. "Oh um I- I slept in your room." She mumbled and blushed a bit making me blush too. "Ok, I was just wondering."

"FUCK!" Mila shouted after a loud thump echoed through the room. Vanessa and I looked at the girl on the floor as she sat up. "What happened??" she asked

"You passed out," Vanessa said making Mila furrow her eyebrows. "No duh dumbass, also no one was talking to you." I threw a crumpled piece of paper at her. "Be nice to Nessa, she made us food."

Mila got up as fast as her hungover ass could, and ran to the kitchen with no hesitation. "Also did you just call her by her nickname??" The girl said as she took a seat on the couch.

"We've been hanging out a lot." Vanessa nervously rubbed her neck as she spoke.

"FUCK I'M HUNGRY!!" The green-eyed girl yelled from the stairs with Veronica following her. "Why the hell is everyone shouting fuck?" I quirked an eyebrow at my friends.

"Because we fucking can!" Mila shouted with a mouth full of food. "Ooo, pancakes." Lauren grabbed Veronica's arm and pulled her to the kitchen.

"Since when were you two all buddy-buddy?" I looked at the two standing in the kitchen. "None ya business bitch!" Lauren got food for her and Veronica and took a seat next to us.

"Damn this shit is BOMB!" The green-eyed girl began eating faster. "WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING!!!" A voice yelled from the couch

"XO! I thought yous was dead" The light-brown-eyed girl said standing up to put her plate in the sink. "Stop screaming please." The Starbucks loving girl stumbled to the table and grabbed her keys

"The fuck are you going?" I asked putting my stuff in the kitchen as well. "Starbucks duh" we rolled our eyes as she headed out the door

"What should we do today?" The taller green-eyed girl asked putting her things away. "Oh, let's go to that amusement park, the one with go-carts and shit!!" I exclaimed.

"Isn't there like 3 of them here?" Mila asked puzzled. "Let's go to the closest one to us," Roni said looking at her phone while Lauren looked over her shoulder quirking an eyebrow. "Wanna see if Xo and Ava can come?" I suggested.