13

Vanessa's POV

"I liked you since freshman year," I whispered in her ear. She smiled and pulled my waist close to hers. I blushed and leaned against her. She looked down at me and put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Let's go celebrate," she said with a smirk. "Ok Y/NN, you're obviously drunk." I pulled her toward the couch and sat down. (69 words so far)"Babe" she wined laying her head on my lap.

"Maybe when you're sober." I played with her short her, running it through my fingers. She lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach making me flinch and giggle.

"Nooo," I said through the giggles. She began tickling my sides which made me flinch more and I broke out into a burst of hard laughter. I fell over due to the laughter and she sat up tickling me more.

"Baby stoooop!" I laughed until she stopped. "Are we official now?" she asks looking down at me. "Does this answer your question?" I kiss her passionately, she moved her hands toward my waist and pulled me close.

We separated only for to breath when noticed two people heading upstairs, Lauren made it clear the upstairs was off-limits. I sat up and saw it was Roni pulling Lauren, who was most likely drunk, upstairs.

I looked around the room to see if Aaron or Kian was in sight. I didn't see any of them so I guess Roni took it as an opportunity.

Everyone was doing their own thing, Mila was in the middle of a crowd showing them tricks she can do with smoke and Xiomara was dancing and singing like no body's business.

Ariane was busy talking to a group of girls so she wouldn't notice if I left either.

I didn't want to take advantage of drunk Y/n but I mean... Roni was but with Lauren.

Finally, I pulled Y/n upstairs and into a guest room. If Roni is going to have fun tonight, I might as well too.

I pushed her on the bed and removed my shirt. She quickly caught on and started taking off clothes as well. "Woe, slow down princess." She joked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. "Do you want to or not?" "duh, why wouldn't I baby girl?"

It didn't take long before we were both on the bed. I'll spare you the details for now (that's all you get for now 😏😈) but let me tell you, that was the best night yet. (Lol 420 words)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Veronica's POV

Lauren pulled me into a big hug after they won the game. I felt so warm and safe in her soft embrace. I looked up at the tall green-eyed girl who had a warm smile spread across her face.

I smiled back and buried my face in her chest. Her arms were wrapped around me like a bear. Her jacket smelt like a type of cologne, better than Aaron's.

My favorite song was playing in the background and at that moment it felt like it was just me and her. She picked me up and sat me on the countertop. I giggled as she planted little kisses on my neck.

"What are you doing?" I questioned looking at her. "What are we?" She asked leaning on the counter. "W-what?" She caught me off guard. "What are we?" She repeated herself giving me a small smile.

"Like are we friends?" "Something... more?"

"Lauren I-" I was cut off by her sudden movement, she crashed her lips against mine and we moved them in unison.

"Think about it."

Her short hair was in her face, her green eyes looking up at me made me blush. She walked to the kitchen to grab a beer out of the refrigerator.

She talked to Mila sipping her beer, keeping her gaze on me. After talking to her she walked over to me and leaned against the counter once again

"So?" She asks still drinking. I smirk and hop off the counter. "Come on" I pulled her arm and headed up stairs

"Roni?" She sounded confused. "What are we doing?"

"Giving you your answer"

Hey sorry I know it's short but I promise the next chapter will be longer ✌🏼