17

"Babe, ow!" 

"Well if you'd stop moving it won't hurt so much."

Currently, we were laying under the bleachers doing... stuff. It's Nessa's favorite place to be.

"Let's hurry up before the bell rings please." "Oh, don't worry, I'll give it at most five minutes." "Nuh-uh, at least ten!" 

I laugh, "How much do you wanna bet??" "One hour of cuddles and anything I wanna watch" she smirks crossing her arms.

"Fine, but if I win, four hours of cuddles and two horror movies." "Noooo!" she wined. "I hate horror movies!" 

"Why are you complaining?? Afraid you're gonna lose?" "No, I'm just saying." She looked way

"If you weren't so afraid then-"  "Just hurry!" I laughed again a began doing my thing. Might I say, it didn't take long, only about two and a half minutes.

"Ten minutes my ass!" I laugh and hovering over her. I place kisses along her collar bone making her giggle. She pushes my head away and sits up fixing her pants.

I lay down and stretch, "I'm thinking, Sinister followed by The Bye-bye man?" She just looks at me then looks away fixing her hair.

"I could make it six hours of snuggling if we watch the Greatest Showman after, would that make you happy?" I sit up wrapping my arms around her.

"Fine, but I get to pick the snacks." "Deal!" I kiss her head then stand up fixing myself. "Your hair is a mess," Nessa says fixing it for me. "That's because you couldn't keep your hands off!"

We walk and in hand back to our table. Mila was third-wheeling while Xo and Ava had a mini make-out session and Lauren and Roni were nowhere to be found. 

"Finally, where the fuck was you?" Mila questioned while we took a seat. "Busy" "Yeah right, probably fucking off under the bleachers again." "Bingo!" I say, grabbing a handful of mini marshmallows. 

"Sup bitches!" the green-eyed girl tossed her bag on the floor and sat down with Roni. "Hey, could you tell Tweedle-dee and Tweedle dumb to stop swopping spit and socialize??" Mila askes looking at Lauren.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I just love being with my girlfriend," Xo explains. "Well get a room like these guys!" "Jeez soo bitchy! Did you start your period or something?" "I have tampons!" Ava says grabbing her backpack. 

"No baby it was a joke." "She's just jealous that she doesn't have a girlfriend yet." I elbow her making her mad. 

"I'm not jealous! I just think it's a little annoying that you guys are always fucking off instead of you know hanging out with me." 

"Awe, Mila, it's ok to be jealous. We'll find you a girl." Ava pokes her cheek to make her smile. "Yeah, you're always our wingman, we could wingman you!" Xo puts her hand on Mila's shoulder.  

"Coaches don't play" she looks way. "Come on Mila, I'll help you out." Mila looks at Xo for a second, "I- I gotta go," she grabbed her bag and left the table. Lauren and I stood up to go after her but the bell rang. 

"Let's go before we're late." Xo threw her bag over her shoulder and walks with Ava to class. I sigh grabbing my bag as well and walk with Nessa. I hope she's ok

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Snuggles!!" The shorter girl shouted, then proceeded to jump on my bed, laying on all the fluffy blankets "Scoot over." I scoot her over and climb into bed putting one of the many fluffy blankets over me.

As soon as I get situated, she cuddles up to me throwing another blanket over us and grabbing some popcorn and soft batch cookies. "Which do you wanna watch first? Sinister or The Bye-bye man?" "The greatest showman duh"