20

"AHHHH! This is sooo exciting!!" Nessa sequels as I put the rest of our bags into the trunk. I laugh closing the trunk of my new car and hop in the diver's side.

"I know, I can't wait" I smile holding Nessa's hand.

"It's supposed to be super cold so I packed worm clothes for the both of us because I'm pretty sure you didn't check the weather" Nessa laughed

I looked at her and smiled, "you got me, I forgot" We drove for a while, my place was pretty far from the airport so it was about a half an hour drive.

"You know I've never been to New York before," I said looking at my girlfriend. "Really? I've been to New York lots of times! I always go with Roni and my parents" She explained still really excited.

"Well, maybe you can give me a tour" "Maybe" She smiled and I put my hand on her thigh. "Can we get something to drink?" "Sure princess, anything for you" I smile and pull into the next Starbucks.

I got two of Nessa's favorite drink (venti passion tea, with 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berries juice instead of water, no berries, and light ice) one for me and one for her.

I handed her the tea and she smiled, squealing as she got it. "Thank you!" She smiled as she took a sip. "Of course baby," I continued to head to the airport when I got a call.

"Who is it?" I asked Nessa, my eyes still focused on the road. "Umm, oh, it's the wicked witch herself," Nessa said going to dismiss the call. "Just answer it to see what she wants," I say and Nessa answers it putting it on speaker.

"Yeah," I say as soon as it picks up. "WHERE ARE YOU!" She shouts and Nessa covers her ears. "What do you mean where am I at?" "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOUNG LADY!" "Jesus, calm down, it's literally 5 in the damn morning," I say making a turn.

"WHERE! ARE! YOU!" "Didn't my dad tell you, I'm going to NY to visit my you know, actual mom" I roll my eyes and lean back in my seat at the stoplight. "I NEVER gave you permission to-" I hung up on her and made sure to mute her just so she didn't call again.

"Sorry princess, are you ok?" I ask Nessa uncovers her ears. "Mhm," She nods and takes another drink. "Ok, good"

At the airport, we buy our tickets and wait for our flight number to be called. "I can't wait to see your mom!" Nessa says jumping up and down. "I know, me too, she's gonna love you, I promise." I put my arm around her and she snuggles into me smiling.

"When we get to our hotel, I wanna cuddle," She says, her face still buried into me. "Ok, sounds like a plan," I say laughing a bit

Soon we were on our way to New York, Nessa fell asleep on me and I just chilled listing to music and eating snacks. We landed at the JFK airport around 2:15 New York time 11:15 Los Angeles time. I carried Nessa and our bags of luggage to the Uber.

When we got to our hotel, Nessa was already awake and wanting to watch movies and cuddle. We did just that until about 4:30 then we got hungry and ordered food. Today was just a lazy day until tomorrow when we got to actually see my mom.

My phone was blown up from messages and missed calls from Karen. I didn't really care because it was none of her business where I was, but my dad wanted me to call her so she would shut up.

Pops: call your stepmom please, she's worried about you

Me: I already told u I'm in NY safe wit Nessa

Pops: please Y/NN

Me: 🙄 fine

"Y/F/N!" Ouch ear rape, "Again, stop yelling and my dad already said I could come to visit my mom."

"GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!"

"I'm literally IN New York already!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"I'm fine, I'm safe, not like you care but bye." I sighed hanging up and tossing my phone on the bed. What a bitch. "I'm going to take a shower... Wanna join?" Nessa asked with a smirk on her face. "Yes please," I develop the same smirk on my face and grab her walking into the bathroom.

10:15 New York time
7:15 Los Angeles time

We woke up pretty early so we can go sightseeing before seeing my mom. We had about 4 hours before my mom was off of work so this gave us plenty of time.

"Wake up baby" I hum while peppering her face with kisses. "Mmmmmm noooo!" She wines while stretching. "I know baby girl, but you want to go sightseeing right?" She nods while yawning.

"Ok, I'm going to go get ready, wake yourself up." I head to the bathroom while she gets up. Her brown hair was all fuzzy and messy. She was only wearing her bra and some shorts because she gets too hot.

We both got ready and hopped in the car to drive around. We saw a lot of sights and took a lot of pictures. Soon, we had to meet up with my mom at a small cafe.

Hey, sorry for not posting lately, I haven't been feeling myself. But on a positive note, my girlfriend has been there for me so I should be back to normal soon. Also, should I make a Vanessa Merrell imagine/preference book? Or someone else, please comment some suggestions. YouTubers or any fandoms I might know.