21

We waited in at the small cafe drinking coffee for about a half-hour before my mom came. The door opened and when the little bell rang my eyes shot towards the door. I smiled and immediately ran to hug the older women. "Mom!" I smiled giving her the biggest hug ever. "Hey sweetie" She smiled hugging me back.

"Ma, I want you to meet Vanessa." I smiled and Nessa walked over. "Hi" She smiled showing off her dimples. "Mom this is my wonderful girlfriend Vanessa, Nessa this is my awesome mom" I smiled as they waved to each other.

"I heard a lot about you, all good things of course. My daughter just loves you so much" My mom smiled. "Oh, and I want you to meet someone as well." A man appeared behind my mom. A little taller, short red hair styled like mine, and beautiful grey-blue eyes. He had is Septem pierced as well and a sleeve of tattoos.

"Y/N, this is Alex, my boyfriend." My mom smiled and the guy waved. "Boyfriend!?" I questioned a little confused. "I thought you said you had a girlfriend," I said. She told me she met up with a girl she was online dating for a while when she first moved here.

"I did, that was Alex remember," She said. "Wait, now you're dating a guy named Alex?" I questioned. "Honey, Alex is trans. He was Alexa" My mom explains

"That's... FUCKEN AWESOME!" I shouted immediately regretting it thanks to all the stairs.

"Sorry, but that's great! Are you're Bi now!?" I smiled. "Well yeah, that's the reason I divorced your father hun," My mom said. "How long?" "Um, 6 months tomorrow" She explains.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Alex," I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too Y/N" He smiled. "And you too Vanessa" "Nice to meet you as well" Nessa smiled. "Uhh let's get going I guess," My mom says opening the door.

"We took an Uber over here, mind if I drive over to the house?" My mom asks. "Nope," I said tossing her the keys and hoping in the back with Nessa.

"Did your dad by you this car?" Mom asks starting it up. "Yeah, it was a 17th birthday gift," I said bucking up. "Finally he pulled his head out of his ass" Mom laughs.

"So Alex, if you don't mind me asking, have you gotten any surgeries?" I questioned. "Yes actually, your mom's friend from the hospital actually did my top surgery two months ago" He smiled.

My mom is a fellow general surgeon and that's why she moved from LA to NY. She was a resident back in LA but got an offer in NY. I've always wanted to be a surgeon like she is.

"Your mom actually has helped me through this transition" Alex explains. "From helping me start testosterone to being there when I woke up from top surgery" He smiled holding my mom's hand.

"I met Alex before fully transitioning. He didn't know how I'd react so he told me he was a lesbian. Once we met in person, he told me he got kicked out of his house for being trans and basically lived at a friend's house." My mom started.

"I told him I didn't care what gender he is, I love him. So he got started on T about 5 months ago, he already had a binder so we didn't have to buy him that. And I helped pay for his top surgery bc all I care about is him and his happiness." My mom smiled.

"Damn, that's awesome," I said. "That's really cool Alex" Nessa smiled. "Alright, this is the place." My mom said parking the car in the driveway.

The house was HUGE. It was my whole dream house. Two stories, three-bedroom, two bathrooms, attic and basement, big garage, big kitchen, and big back yard. Nessa and I dreamed of having this place.

As soon as we got inside, we got bombarded by two puppies. A Pitbull and a German Shepherd. "Dexter, Chocolate, down," Mom said picking then up. "They love new people," Alex said.

"Which is which?" I questioned. "Dexter is the German Shepherd, Alex's dog. And chocolate is obviously the pit, and he's mine" Mom explained.

"So adorable!" Nessa smiled petting chocolate. "So there is something I wanted to talk to you about, that's the reason why I wanted you to come," Mom said sitting on the couch.

I got concerned and Nessa and I took a seat on the other couch. "What is it?" I asked nervously. "So Alex and I came to the agreement that we wanted you to come to move in with us" Mom started.

"This is after high school of course but if you're willing to move in now that would be great. There is a great med school right down the street and I saved a position for you at my work as an intern. This will open many doors for you to pursue your dream as a surgeon and you can live in your dream home that I had built here for you. Once you graduate high school this house is yours. We have a room set up for you now just in case you do consider moving in now" Mom said

I was speechless, to say the least. "M-move in?" I asked. "But what about my friends in LA?" I questioned. "That's why you have the choice of moving in after high school. This gives you a year to think about this. Or if you don't wanna live with your father anymore, you can move now" My mom said.

"I don't know what to say, Nessa and I had our whole future planned already and-" I got cut off. "Think about it, I'm going to go make food. Go unpack upstairs, Alex will show you to your room." My mom put her hand on my leg and stood up heading to the kitchen while Alex showed me and Nessa to our room. I honestly didn't know what to do.

Decided to add some trans stuff

Question: How many of you like Grey's Anatomy? I've been working on some Grey's Anatomy and soulmate au imagines and I was wondering if any of you would read them if I published them

Another question: Should I do a name and face reveal? Comment if you think I should and I'll do it and you can ask me questions and I'll answer. All put all your questions, my name and face reveal in the next part