19

Again, this chapter is short sorry

Vanessa's POV

As soon as I finished touring a student, Roni and Y/N came into the library. Excited, I gave my girlfriend a hug and kiss before sitting back down.

"So, how do the project go?" "Finished!" Roni showed me the poster and I smiled. "Awesome! I guess we should get going" Before I stood up, my phone vibrated from some random number. I ignored it and got ready to leave.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked hand in hand with Y/N.

Roni led the way back to the field to retrieve her girlfriend. "Come on! You guys walk so slow!!" Roni pouts turning around to face us. "Calm down firefly, we're coming" Y/N says making me laugh. "Firefly?" "Idk"

Once Roni got Lauren, we all drove to her house in her car. Technology, Y/N and I went to her house but it's just next door.

We chilled on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy. She held my feet while I lied down. Curious, I decided to check my phone for those messages. My finger hovered over the message for a second before I clicked it. Bad mistake.

I quickly removed my feet from her lap and held my legs close. "Baby, what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine... Actually have to go, I'mma get Roni." I quickly left to Laurens house, I was going to confront my twin first.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Nessa quickly left my house leaving me confused. What was going on? Just then I got a friend request on Snapchat with the name of EJ. My dumbass accepted it even though I have no Idea who this person is.

I immediately got a message, it was a link. I clicked on that too, and it sent me to a private Instagram. I had to follow and get accepted to see but I quickly got accepted. I scrolled through, and it was a bunch of stupid drama about students at Y/S/N (your schools name).

Then I saw a picture that caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Roni, but we were kissing? No that can't be right. That was taken today after school. Yeah, that definitely isn't right.

Me: who tf r u and y do u have this?

EJ: 😈

KL joined the group chat

KL:I told u to back off 😈🔪

I thought for a moment of who could this people be. Then it hit me. I went to Lauren's house to talk to Nessa but neither on of the twins were there.

"Dude what happened? Nessa just took Roni and left" Lauren asked looking at me. "I think I know that happened" I showed her the messages and told her everything I knew. "I have to tell Roni!" She said grabbing her phone

"How could they be that stupid to put their initials as their code name?" "These two dumb fucks" I rolled my eyes and me and Lauren walked back to my house.

"One of them should be here any minute," I said waiting at the door while Lauren hid upstairs. "I see him, he's pulling in" "Bet"

The door opened and Kian opened the door. "Bro what the fuck!" I shouted pushing him. "Bitch! What are you talking about? Little girlfriend break up with you?" "That's what you want but it ain't happening"

"Look, I don't have time for you're lesbian bullshit" He pushed passed me but Lauren stopped him at the stairs. "Ok, what the fuck?" "I could ask you the same thing" Lauren said  pushing him back.

Just then, we herd a little knock on the window, then another. "Shit!" Kian whispered and I went to the window finding Eli. This bitch. He noticed me and hid behind a bush. "Great hiding spot dumbass!" He emerged form the bush and knocked on the door.

Kian let him in and closed the door. "You two are so stupid, really you initials?" Lauren asked showing them the texts. "I told you to back off!" "And I said no!"

"Kids! What are you yelling about!" Karen asked coming down stairs. "She took my girlfriend" "No your girlfriend is a slut, my girlfriend is perfect" "Ok, Kian and Y/N's friends leave now!"

Lauren and Eli left, leaving me with Kian and Karen. "So tell me what happened" "This is bullshit, I'm done!" I headed upstairs but got blocked. "No, I'm the adult, I'm in charge." "Fuck you, you're not my mom!" I pushed passed her and went to my room.

Me: baby, pls listen to me, I didn't cheat on u with Roni

❤Princess🥰: Ik... Roni told me everything... I'm sorry I doubted u

Me: no, Ik ur broken from the passed and have trust issues.

❤Princess🥰: I wuv u 😘

Me: I luv u 2

I sighed and felt relief. She didn't hate me

❤Princess🥰: can u come over?

Me: ofc

I quickly got some comfortable clothes on and opened my window. The latter was still there under my window and I climbed down. I started my walk the back way to her house so I wouldn't get spotted.

I finally arrived and knocked. She opened the door and she jumped on me. I held her tight and walked into her house setting her on the couch. I sat down next to her but she sat on my lap putting her arms around my neck.

"Baby, please stay the night." "Ok" She kissed me and I picked her up taking her to the room. "Lets get some sleep" She smiled and held me tighter. "Oki"