12

"If I hear another freshman girl say "and I oop" one more time, I'm shoving that hydro flask up her ass!" Lauren screamed as she tossed her bag on the table.

"Jesus, calm your fuckin tits man." I joked

"I completely understand, my little sister does that!" Xo agreed "like I do it ironically but she does that shit on purpose!"

I laughed at their annoyance.

I was more annoyed at the fact for the past week, I had to deal with annoying ass Kian taking me to and from school. I know he hated me for "stealing his girl" But I can't help it I'm cute!

My only motivation was the mini vaca I was going on over the weekend. I get Vanessa all to myself.

"So Laur, I heard Roni invited you to come with us on the trip" I looked up to the green-eyed girl.

"Wait, you guys are going on vacation?" Ava furrowed her eyebrows

"Did you not read the group chat?" Mila snapped. "Calm down canola she's clueless remember" Lauren chuckled

"Calling me by my real name is one thing but making fun it is annoying as shit!"

"What's her real name?" A voice from behind me asks. I smirked and quickly turned around grabbing the shorter girl's waist making her shriek.

"Y/NN!" Nessa laughed as I kissed her neck. "Hey, Nessa!" I looked into her big beautiful brown eyes

"Her real name is Camilla" Lauren smirked mispronouncing it on purpose

"One, it's CamEEla, two, I didn't want her to know!!" She snapped again but the taller girl just laughed

"I'll just stick to Mila." Nessa smiled sitting on my lap. "Canola works too!" I shouted and Mila gave me a weird look.

"Hey, I stood up for you when you were made fun of, the least you can do is not make fun of me!" Mila was now furious. She stood up and pointed her finger at me.

I was mad too, but not because she was being ridiculous, but because she brought up the fact I was made fun of. And she said it in front of the person who did it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Two years ago - 9th-grade freshman year

Me, Lauren, Mila, and Ava walked toward the fine arts building where Vanessa was walking out with her "crew". It was pretty much a suicide mission because I knew I'll get bullied, but it was important and I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't.

Veronica noticed us and nudged Vanessa to look. Vanessa was obviously the group leader even though she was the youngest.

"Well look who it is, the four losers, what do you want?" Veronica crossed her arms and quirked an eyebrow.

I nervously looked down and spoke, "I-I came to return this." I held up a silver chain with Vanessa's name written in cursive.

"My necklace!" she quickly snatched it from my hand, "Where did you get this from?" She said examining it

"She probably stole it." Ariane butted in. "I f-found it in the l-locker room." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously

"Bull shit!" she spat stepping forward, "You probably stole it just so you can talk to her." I kept my eyes on the ground.

"I can speak for myself Ari." Vanessa looked at the three of us, she looked at me the most.

"Leave her alone, she found it!" Mila stepped forward as well but Laur pulled her back.

"You're a loser and a thief and that's all you'll ever be." Ariane talked as if she was the most important person in the world.

"Just like the story of Aladdin." she laughed, "Steals and lies just to get to the princess, only this time you don't get the princess."

"Could you cut it out Ariane?" The green-eyed girl spoke to her stepsister. "Don't act like you don't see it too Lauren, after all, you are my sister." "Step-sister and I don't even want to be that."

"All of you cut it out!" Vanessa raised her voice catching us off guard. "I got my necklace back and that's' all that matters. Now stop arguing!." We all kept quiet

She walked away, her minions following. As she pushed passed us, she looked at me differently but in a good way but only for a second. I didn't know how to explain it, but it made my heart pound faster.

"Come on, let's go." Lauren tugged on my backpack and I followed her out of the school.

The next day, I was made fun of more, mostly by Ariane but it still hurt. "Hey princess, it's your street rat." She said as I walked passed them, "What did you steal this time?"

I stayed quiet and walked quicker but I could still hear them. "Wheres your monkey? Is he out stealing things again?"

It went on for a while, just until they thought of more things to say.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Present-day

"You know I'm sorry about that right?" The brunette on my lap looked up at me with sad eyes. "I know I forgive you." I smile and she smiles back planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Chill out Mila, it was a joke." The taller girl said pulling her down so she would sit. She rolled her eyes and sat back down crossing her arms.

"Are we all good now?" Xo asks looking at all of us. We all nodded and went back to talking.

"Where is Roni?" Lauren asks looking at Nessa who is on her phone. "Uhh with Aaron I think, I'm not sure." She replies still looking down at her phone

"Well can you like ask? You have a phone ya know." "Why you miss her?" Nessa looks up from her phone and smirks.

"Pfft! No." The green-eyed girl looked away, she does that then she lies. "Right, just like you didn't do anything with her at the party," Xo said looking at Lauren who is now red.

"I didn't!" She immediately shouted turning redder. "Oh yeah, that's right, you guys had a little too much fun at the party," Nessa commented.

"Really? Damn, I didn't know Roni would do that!" I said in shock. Mila had a confused look on her face, "What do you mean? If Vanessa would do something like that then Veronica definitely would."

"Wait what? What did you do?" I ask looking at my girlfriend. "Oh right, you were pretty drunk weren't you?" Nessa grew nervous

"What happened!?" I exclaimed. "Let's just say, we also had too much fun..."