10

"Game tonight, you in or not?" Vanessa asked crossing her arms. She was in her cheer uniform preparing for the game.

"I told you, I quit! I'm going but I'm sitting on the bleachers eating kettle corn and nachos." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, you suck!" She sat next to me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Have I ever told you how good you look in your uniform?" I smirked looking down at the now blushing brunette.

She barred her head in my neck making me laugh. "Ok Nessa, Lauren and I have to set up for the football after party so I have to go."

We stand up and she quickly pulls me in for a kiss. "See you tonight?" She asks looking up into my eyes. "Of course!" I kiss her again and let her go.

"And you say you aren't official yet." The taller the green-eyed girl said eating food. "We're not," "Then what are you?"

I thought for a moment, "She's trying things out ok... and I think she hasn't broken it off with Kian... but the question is, what are you and Roni?" I smirked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Just friends asshole." she smacked me hard but all I did was a laugh. "That's what they all say!"

"Stop fucking around and let's go set up!"

We went to the store and bought supplies, mostly just paper plates, cups, food, and alcohol. Lauren has a fake ID so we were good to go.

We got a shit ton of alcohol and the guy didn't even care. At Lauren's house, we cleaned and cleared off a table for the drinks and food.

"This party will be even more awesome with weed." the green-eyed girl looked at me with a smirk. "Hell yeah!" I shouted without even second-guessing myself but then I remembered who was coming.

"Wait, the twins are coming." "So? They don't have to smoke." "I know but-" "No buts, we're finna have a fire party with weed and alcohol." I sighed in defeat and nodded.

"Good, Mila is the hook up so I'll ask her."

"The game starts in 10 minutes lets hurry." I put my phone in my pocket and waited for Luar to pay attention to what I just said. "Ok let me just finish up."

She runs to the living room and turns on her sound system and connects her phone to it, blasting chill bill. "This is smoke to music!" She shouts over the music. She unplugs it and smiles.

"Where's the ping pong balls? We're gonna play beer pong at the party" I throw her the pack of ping pong balls and she puts them on the table next to the solo cups.

"Now we can go!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

At the game, my whole focus was on Nessa. She was just so beautiful and I was drawn to her like a magnet.

She was a bad girl at school but it was that good girl mentality at home that I loved so much because that was her, not that bad girl she pretends to be.

I don't always focus on the cheerleaders at football games but Nessa was my exception. She smiled and waved at me and I smiled back in a stupid grin. I was blushing making her giggle.

I was suddenly pulled from my Vanessa trance when Lauren started to freak out. "No, no, not tonight." She mumbled looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her phone. "My stepsister is coming back!" "But she's not supposed to come back from college yet."

Ariane, her stepsister, was a royal bitch. And when I say royal I mean she is a real princess but with all that fame comes with a bitchy attitude. I didn't care much to remember what she was the princess of but I know it was a small place.