24

Quick announcement, I'm keeping this a gxg, I'm just gonna make Alex a bigger character for this story. As always, enjoy and comment and request, favorite parts, etc.

Your POV

I quickly changed into a pair of basketball shorts instead of my gray sweats and didn't bother putting on a shirt. It was cold outside, but I'm a very warm person so just being in my sports bra was fine.

Nessa didn't change, she felt comfortable enough in my hoodie. She just put on my favorite pair of thigh highs and her low top white air forces.

I put on my vans and head downstairs with Nessa checking my phone.

Green-eyed bitch💚: Biiiiitch

Me: sup fucker, nice of u to lmk u were coming asshat

Green-eyed bitch💚: well my fuken bad

Green-eyed bitch💚: sorry for tryna fuken surprise yo bitch ass

Me: lmaoo I Luv u bitch

Green-eyed bitch💚: Luv you too hoe

Green-eyed bitch💚: now come tf out here n fuken hug me u twat

I immediately darted for the door and jumped to Lauren's arms. I wrapped my body around her as Nessa does with me. "You're here you dumb hoe!" I smiled getting off of her

"I wouldn't leave my side bitch" Lauren laughed. Roni smiled hugging me too after hugging Nessa. "Just so you know, I'd choose you three over my best friend anyway" Roni laughed.

"A-a-ron is upset Roni is leaving-" Lauren said before getting cut off. "So I'm helping, thanks for the ride by the way Lauren," Aaron said bringing a few boxes in the house.

"Umm... Ok?" I said looking at him. "Let's get to work girls," The twin's dad said opening the Uhaul. "Sure thing Paul," Lauren said grabbing stuff out.

"Paul huh? I get along well huh?" I said grabbing a box. "Well duh, if I wanna marry Roni, her dad has to like me too" Lauren laughed as we walked in the house. "You know this is such a lesbian thing to do?" I said and we laughed

"I knew we should have done this on the first date" Laughed joked. "Your house is nice by the way," Lauren said looking around. "Our house" I smiled looking up at her. "Right, our house" Lauren smiled too. "This house is gonna be filled with girls and one guy," She said as we went to grab more things.

"Well, he's a trans guy so he isn't the biggest dick, like the cis guys we know," I said helping Nessa carry a few things. "Wait really? That's fucken cool!" Lauren said helping Roni out as well. "Yeah, Mama helped with his tradition, and a friend of hers did his top surgery" I explained.

"That's amazing," Lauren said.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Around 4 o'clock, we successfully moved mine, Laurens, Nessa's, and Roni's stuff into the house. We even set up the twins filming stuff in the garage, mine and Laurens gaming things in the basement, and a little hangout room in the attic. Everything was perfect!

"You guys ready for dinner?" My mom asked as she set up the table. "YES!" Lauren and I shouted racing each other downstairs. "Aaron and Mr. Merrell, you guys join too," My mom said as we sat down. "Are you sure?" Aaron asked.

"Of course, you guys helped! Take a seat, we have plenty of room and food" She said. "Thank you Ms. Y/L/N" Aaron and Paul said taking a seat. "Please, call me Y/M/N (your mom's name)" She said.

Roni sat in between Lauren and Nessa, Nessa sat next to me with her head on my shoulder. "How much spaghetti do y'all want?" My mom said as she put some on each of our plates. "For dessert, we're having brownies so save some room," She said and looked at me and Lauren.

"Don't worry I saved the special ones for you" She whispered and Lauren and I smiled. "Fuck yes!" We said with a mouth full of spaghetti.

We all chatted during dinner, Aaron talked about him and his brother Alex moving out of the house may be together or Alex might move in with another friend.

Paul was talking about always coming over to visit the twins and how their mother would send care packages to them.

Lauren was just so happy to get away from her stepmother and sister. The princess was gonna follow her here, but her mother said that if she was moving, it would be back to whatever small place her father ruled.

I was just happy to finally be with my mom and Nessa. I was glad that Eli and Kian were officially gone, and that dumb bitch Karen. My dad was never home so I didn't care about leaving him as much. I had a family here with mama and Alex, and Nessa, and Roni, and Lauren.

"Here's some brownies for the road," My mom said as Aaron and Paul were leaving. "Bye daddy," Roni and Nessa said hugging Paul. Lauren and I nearly choked on our brownies hearing that. We exchanged smirks and laughed. "You too huh?" I asked and she nodded. "Ooooh yeah," She said

"Bye Roni," Aaron said giving her a big hug. "You too Nessa," He said pulling her into the hug too. "I'm going to miss you," Roni said pulling out of the hug. "I'll text you as much as I can," He said with a smile. "Me too" She smiled back.

Nessa sat down next to me and laid on me. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," She said looking up at me. "Me either baby" I smiled kissing her. "Aww, how cute" Lauren mocked and I rolled my eyes.

Roni sat next to Lauren too and gave her the biggest kiss. "I love you so much," She said and Lauren kissed her again. "I love you so much too"

"Awwwww," Nessa and I said and they both rolled their eyes. "So cute" I laughed. "We're not cute, we're just the overly sexual couple that has to hide it," Lauren said and Nessa giggled. "Us too!" She said making us all laugh.

"Ok, now who's ready to get fucked up!?" Mama asked and we all looked at her. "Me!" We all said in unison.