16

This chapter has a lot of pictures

While walking around the store a little ways away from the resort, all I could think about was what Kian said. I couldn't break up with Nessa and I didn't want to stand up to him because of the backlash it would have. He would ruin my life for as long as I lived as well as his mom. But I couldn't let that ruin my relationship with my girlfriend.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Nessa asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? What?" I ask looking down at her. "You seem worried about something, what's going on?" "Nothing, I'm fine just thinking about stuff." I give her a reassuring smile, she smiles back leaning her head on me.

"Ok, I lo-" "What are we going to wear??" Lauren asks cutting off Nessa and falling behind Roni. "Umm let's just look gay as possible." "Done" "Well let's wear something nice at least." "Bet"

"Guys look!" Roni shouted over to is. "Isn't this cute" She held up a pink, purple, and blue skirt up. "The bi flag colors" Lauren smiles

Nessa already had her outfit at home, she just wanted some things to go with it. Accessories, jewelry, and whatnot.

We walked around the store a bit more and Roni picked up a white shirt with the bi flag stripe on it and some blue shoes, while Nessa picked up some new boots. We stopped at the jewelry section and they picked out something cute. Lauren and I just watched as our girlfriends looked at them excitedly.

Once we came back to the resort, we chilled in their room while the tried on clothing and Roni practice her "speech" to Aaron. That took hours but we still had a little time before dinner. So we got food and swam on the beach.

 So we got food and swam on the beach

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Guys I'm nervous!" Roni said as she walked out of the bathroom with her new outfit on. "Babe, you look amazing, don't be nervous. I'll bash some heads if anyone tries to fuck with you!" The green-eyed girl wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and smiled down at her.

"Should I curl my hair or keep it straight?" Nessa asks showing off her outfit. "Curly! Cuz... Gay" I say kissing her cheek. "Mkay!" She kisses me back and walks back into the bathroom.