14

"NESSA!" I scream from downstairs. "Calm down I'm coming!" She walks downstairs and stops in front of me planting a kiss on my lips.

"Why are you yelling?" She asks tilting her head a bit. "You're so fucking adorable." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her close.

"Baby." She laughs hugging me tightly. "I know that's not what you called me for." "Yes, and?" I begin kissing her neck making her laugh more.

"Come on love birds we gotta go." In front of the door was short Roni waiting with the bags

"We don't have all day ya know!" She seemed irritated but she's was probably just mad that she had to wake up early.

I kiss Nessa one last time and we walk over to the door grabbing our bags. "Y/NN,  can you carry mine?" My girlfriend asked so cutely and kind.

I look down at her and smile "How can I say no to that face?" She rolls her eyes and lightly pushes me away

"Oh my god stop!!!" Roni screamed. "Jesus, stick a tampon in it why don't ya?" I laughed at my joke Nessa did as well.

"Y/N!!" She got more mad only causing us to laugh more.

"Let's go now or I'm leaving you both!" She turns around and stomped out the door. Nessa and I, still laughing, follow behind. I toss our bags in the trunk and hop in one of the cars with Nessa.

"Hey, guys!" Franny and Nezza say looking back at us. "Hey!" Nessa and I smile back.

"Where are boys and Lauren?" I question. "Boys are in a separate car and were supposed to pick up Lauren," Nezza explains as she pulls out of the driveway

"Someone will have to sit on her lap cuz we don't have enough room" Nessa and I both look at Roni who was 50 shades of red. 

"Umm s-sounds good." she nervously laughs.  "Oh, when we pick her up I need to grab something from next door," I mention. 

"What is it?" my girlfriend looks up at me with a smirk. "Something you're not allowed to steel."

At Lauren's house, Roni texts Lauren to come outside while I run in my house to grab my other hoodie because Nessa stole the one I brought. As soon as I make my way upstairs, my stepmom stops me.

"You're in a rush, where are you going?" She questioned, blocking me from moving.

"None of your business." I try pushing pass her but she stays still. "Bitch move!" "Where do you think you're going looking like that? Do you want people to think you're a boy?"

"That is literally the whole point. Why do you go out looking like a bitchy mom who puts her kids to bed at 6? Because you want people to think that!"

I manage to get past her fat ass when I hear her annoying voice say. "Do you want me to call your father young lady."

"Sure, he won't do anything!" I get out of the house safely, but when I got to the car, we had an unexpected guest.

"Sup bitches guess who's coming!" Ariane smiled holing her "very expensive" Gucci bag. "Ok, What the actual fuck." I stood angry crossing my arms

"Come on, I'm sitting on your lap." Nessa dragged me to the car and we got seated, Nessa on me, Roni on Lauren, and Ariane in the middle annoying us.

"Why is your step sister here?" I asked Lauren quite loudly. "Oh because my boyfriend invited me." She smirks and holds her head high. 

"Was I talking to you?" I spat at her. Nessa slapped my leg, "Um ow?" "Stop being mean" I roll my eyes and look and Ariane. 

"Did you say your boyfriend invited you?" "Yes, I did." "Who the fuck would date you?" "Kain, he's into older woman." Of course, he would date her