11

I woke up super confused about my surroundings. Looked around and soon released I was at Lauren's still.

I had a massive hangover.

Xiomara and Mila were asleep on the other couch and Nessa was at my feet still wearing her cheer uniform. I smiled and stumbled up the stairs to the bathroom.

Upstairs, I came face to face with the green-eyed girl crashing into her. She's just tall enough to where I crashed into her chest.

"Jeez dude, watch where you're going!" She mumbled stumbling backward a bit

"Sorry Laur, it's dark and you're over here wearing dark clothing." She was wearing a dark blue tank top with a gray button up long sleeve. She had black basketball shorts on as well

"Shut up!" She pushed passed me and I went to the bathroom.

When I go back downstairs, everyone was already awake. I plopped on the couch next to Lauren and lay my head on her shoulder.

Nessa and Roni were in the kitchen making coffee when I noticed Roni wasn't in the same clothes she came in. She wasn't wearing her cheer uniform like Nessa but she was wearing what looks like to be Laurens clothes.

I wonder what happened when I blacked out.

"Here, this should help." They handed us some coffee and sat next too us.

"Hey Nessa, I wanna make you guys food because you made us food." I smiled and Lauren laughed

"HA! You can't cook for shit!" She shouted making Mila and Xo look at her.

"Shut up! I can cook" I crossed my arms and pouted a bit jokingly. "Yeah, a cup of noodles!" She laughed harder

"I'll help you ok." Nessa rubbed my arm and smiled revealing her two beautiful deep dimples. I smiled back and nodded as we walked to the kitchen.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Y/N, we need to talk." My dad said firmly as I sat on the couch in front of my parents.

I was confused as to what they needed to talk about. I don't recall doing something at school and I told them I was at Lauren's house so what could they need to talk about.

"So, your mother and I have been divorced for two years now, and you have had the luxury of having both of us in the same house but, we want to be able to be open with our new relationships and you're old enough to understand that."

I didn't understand what the fuck I was supposed to do so I just slowly nodded.

"Sweetie, I'm moving out and your new stepmother is moving in." My mom placed her hand on my leg and smiled. "Wait, what? Why? Don't I get a say in whether or not I want to move in with you?"

I was not about to live with my dad and stepmom. My real mom was the only adult who understood me and liked all my friends.

"I'm moving to New York on a business trip and I won't be back for months even years." She kept a smile on her face but her eyes were sad and weary

"Your stepmom is moving in today with her son, your stepbrother."

"Stepbrother! No fuck that shit!" I stood up shouting. They tried talking it out with me but I didn't care, "Honey I know you don't want this but everything is already set I'm sorry."

I crossed my arms and gave him a dirty look. I realized some bags by the door and I knew they were my moms. She stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Bye, my baby." She kissed the top of my head and grabbed her bags, outside the door was a uber with the trunk popped open.