Chapter 1

Here I am finally happy with what I have done with my life. Shiro and Keith are amazing in and out of bed. I have so many friends now. I go to the gym everyday after work. I opened up my clothing store and its been very successful. I feel so blessed with the things that are happening around me. I love everyone so much. They have always been there for me. I was currently driving home from the gym. Once I got home I put my bag into our bed room and walked into the kitchen to get some water. 

" Hey Lance. How was work?" I heard Keith say behind me.

" Hello gorgeous. It was good. Girls were squeeling left and right at my designs and the work out was refreshing. How about you?" I asked sitting down on the couch with him. 

" It was good. We solved yet another case. It was pretty refreshing."  I smiled at how excited he got about solving the case. 

" Thats great Keith. Im so proud of you." I said before sipping my water. 

" Shiro is still at work. He will be home in time for dinner though."

" That reminds me what is for dinner?"

" Soup.Chicken soup." 

" That sounds really good." 

" Its from a can."

" Still good" We laughed and watched Tv together. There has been something on my mind lately. We have been living together for almost 4 years and I knew the three of us were dating but How would we get married. Ive only seen two people marriages not three. 

" Lance is there something on you mind?" Keith asked pulling me from my train of thought.

" Just thinking about new designs." I said with a smile. He pulled me into him. 

" Do you ever stop working." He asked me as I laid on his chest. 

" How can I stop doing the things I love?" I said as an answer.

" Oh really." He said. I know where he took that into his mind.

" Yes. If i didnt have to I would never." He laughed and placed a kiss on my lips.

" Such a charmer." I smiled and kissed him back. I deepened the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. " I love you" He said placing a kiss on y forehead.

" I love you too." I laid back on his chest and we stayed like that for an hour watching Tv. Listening to his heart beat was my favorite thing to do. It reminds me this is all real. It seems like a dream sometimes and i fear im going to wake up from it. After a while we got up to make our selves dinner. I heard the door open and I ran for it. 

" Hey guys im home." I jumped onto him and he lifted me up." Your extra loving today" 

" Welcome home Shiro." I said kissing his cheek.

" Hello baby" He said walking into the kitchen with me in his arms. " Caned soup. Gotta love it." Shiro was about to put me down but i held on.

" I want to sit on your lap when we eat." Shiro laughed.

" There is something wrong with our baby" 

" I wonder what it is." I giggled and held onto Shiro tighter. 

" He's very clingy today. Do you think he wants cuddles?" Shiro asked Keith. An amused smile formed on his face.

" I think so but he has some designs to do today remember" Keith replied. I gasped forgetting I had to do that.

" Your right. I wonder what we are going to do with the clingy baby" I laughed as he leaned in and peppered my face with kisses. I giggled at his action as Keith placed two bowls of soup in front of us. Shiro stopped kissing my face and blew on the bowls of soup.

" Their really hot" Keith said warning us. 

" Like you" I said as an unconscious answer. I took a bite of the soup. " Ugh so good"

" The clingy baby is such a flirt" He said sitting down next to me and Shiro. I laughed at his response. I continued to sit on Shiro's lap and eat my soup. Shiro told me all about his day as we ate. He had an eventful day while he was out on patrol. When we were finished eating we washed our dishes and head to our room. Yes we share one room now. I jumped out of his arms and crawled onto the bed. I cuddled with the pillow and relaxed for the first time today. 

" Guy's im tired." I said pulling my pants off my body and throwing it into a corner of the room. I laid down and shoved the blanket between my legs and got comfortable.

" Your always taking the blanket Lance." Keith said laying next to me.

" We get cold at night too." Shiro said getting behind me.

" but im comfy." I said pouting at Shiro.

" Your lucky we love you" Keith said bringing another blanket over us. I smiled closed my eyes. Their touch making me feel safe as I dozed off into my slumber. My sleep was warm and full of the blue flowers my mother would bring home twice a week for me. I was sitting in a garden full of them with my favorite song playing softly. I was happy just sitting there in my shorts and blue tank top. Breathing in the fresh air of the flowers. It was nice although it would be nice if Keith and Shiro were here. As soon as that though crossed my mind a woman appeared before me. 

" Who are you?" I asked. She was wearing a violet cloak and her head hung low. I could see her white strands in her hair. 

"Little Omega why are you so brave?" She asked with evil dripping from her words. 

" What do you mean? Ive always been like this." I asked standing up from my spot on the ground.

" You had the nerve to kill my son and think you can run from what your family has done to us?" She asked me again. 

" You mean Lotor. He deserved it." 

" You're right he did. He failed in killing you because you protected him. So foolish of him to let his emotions get in the way. Your family still has not paid the debt fully. Your the only one left. Prepare to pay the fee." She said pointing at me with her long bony finger. 

I shot straight up in bed my breathing calming down a bit. Keith and Shiro moved a bit from my sudden action but were still asleep. What was that dream about though? 

_________________________________________

Hey dudes i saw a lot of requests for a part two of this and i thought I was fun so I decided to do it. It might take a lot of time though due to me being back in school and having IB classes. So please work with me and have fun reading this second part - Winter