Chapter 9

Yo!!!!!!!! So this chapter is longer than my normal ones. Why? I got inspired. So enjoy this longer one. Some wet dreams happening and stuff. Continues on the next chapter. ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Allura in confusion.

" What do you mean' More of you'?"

" I am of a different species than you. See you and them are wolves. You have the wolf instincts. I am Altean. I am able to adapt to any species in order to fit in."

" So your sent isn't real?" I asked mind blown with what she told me.

" It isn't. I only have it so no one will think anything about me." I couldn't believe what she was telling me." The people your family made a deal with are Galran. They are cruel beings only looking to advance themselves. They wanted you. They somehow knew you were going to e the strongest of them. They wanted to see what a strong wolf family and Galra training would do. Your parents said no and hid you. But you were kidnapped once by them and when you got back they-"

" Kept me in the basement" I finished her statement.

" Yeah"

" So what does she want now?" I asked her.

" What she wanted all those years ago. To create an ultimate weapon. You" I sat in my chair in disbelief. Im no were even as strong as Shiro or Keith. How can I become an ultimate weapon? " Have you even realized that you could do things other Omegas cant?" I shrugged.

" I just thought it was because I was a guy. I mean all my omega friends are girls."

" Well them don't you find it odd that you can make Shiro and Keith submit to you just by glaring at them." I laughed.

" That's cause they don't like seeing me mad."

" Lance as a kid I watched them inject you with a serum they have been working on. And you are living proof it works." I shook my head.

" You're lying."

" I'm not. I was about 6 when it happened. You were there in a chair strapped in. I watched as you screamed and it hurt me so much. That's why when I saw you again i decided i was going to protect you. My people don't just swear their life to just anyone."

" So your telling me that I have this weird serum in me?" She nodded.

" They failed when your parents found you again. Then when you killed Lotor. Now she is going to do whatever it takes. You are her life work. Both her husband and child are dead. She has nothing else to live for." I put my head in my hands. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Why me? They could have chosen any of my siblings but me.

" So the deal was that they were going to make a strong solider to serve both of them and it had to be someone?"

" Yes and when they wanted you. Your parent tried to back out. Hagar wasn't very pleased with that. Sent people to kidnap you. "

" That's where I met Lotor and learned to use a gun and stuff"

" Yes also when you were injected. I know this is a lot to take in but I was there when you were there. Your parents found you- yes- but they took the memory of you every being kidnapped so you couldn't tell your parents what happened. So you couldn't be effected with the knowledge of the serum and just live as the effect kicked in. "

" When you looked scared that day when she came. Why?" She sighed and leaned back into her chair.

" Me and Lotor broke off into our own group while he kept my father hostage. We defied a lot of her rules but now that Lotor is dead she is also after me. I was the root of the rebellion anyway."