Chapter 19

" Lets get you home Lance" Lotor said getting up from his spot. I shook my head.

" Not yet. I need time to cool off.  I said something I didn't mean to say." He nodded and sat back down. " We don't have to stay here of you don't want" I said walking to the first step of the stairs. He gets up with a sigh of relief.

" Thank god This place is gross." I smiled and walked up the steps. This place was a while mystery to me. Half the time i didn't know what was going on up here because they would always send me back down here. Upstairs was always a mystery and i'm surprised i even had a good relationship with my siblings. They showed me some of the good thing in the world. The book,the music, the clothes, the Tv but at the same time my parents were showing me the bad making me happy i was in my room at that time. 

" So you wanna go to my secret spot?" He looks at me concerned. I nod and we get into the car. I looked down at my lap and sighed. 

" Lance you know they are really worried about you. They really care and just because they don't agree with your idea doesn't mean they don't care. They want to keep you safe." I sighed. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. " Lance"

" What?" I looked up when I realized that the car was no longer moving. I looked out the window and saw the house. " You Lied!" I threw open the door and ran inside. There sat Shiro and Keith. They stood up when they saw me. 

" Lance" Shiro said slowly walking towards me. 

" Don't" I said shaking my head. 

" Are you going to do it?"  Shiro said holding his hands out to me. I tried to back away but Lotor was behind me. I was cornered. They planned this. There was no way to run. Im tired of running from my problems. 

" Does it matter?" I asked them. " Because all you two are ever going to do is look at me like the scum that killed you parents. Well you know what? I am not that person. I'm going to protect the people I love. Existing now and existing in the future. " 

" Lance!" Shiro shouted at me with a strict voice. I stood my ground staring him in the eye. 

" Allura and Lotor are going to run it. Their going to be the face. I will run it behind the scenes. The only thing I want to use it for is protection. We are going to protect people who want out. That's all. We're going to do good. Once it goes bad im shutting it down." I said grabbing Shiro's hands. I wanted him to understand so bad but the look on his face told me otherwise.

" How do you plan on doing that?" Shiro asked clenching his jaw. I looked away from his face. I wont ever get through to him will I? 

" I know people who want to leave my mothers gang. They have asked me to help but at the time I had my hands tied. Now I have the ability to go back and try to get them. With the people we can form something." Lotor said behind me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. 

" So you're going to try to change people?" Shiro let go of my hands and I back into Lotor. He was the only one supporting me right now. 

" No the people want change. We are only giving them the chance. " I said looking at Shiro with pleading eyes. I want him to support my idea. " I know i said I was one of those people and I am. I am a person who loves control. I want to run something. My business is something I run but its more of a hobby than something to control." My head snapped over in the direction of Keith when he got up from the couch. My heart dropped. Was he going to fight me about this too? I looked down at my feet and sighed. Keith grabbed my hands and grabbed my chin lifting it up to look at him. 

" I like your idea Lance. I think it can help a lot of things. Shiro may not like it but only because he's stubborn. I know he will come around." A smiled formed on my face. He pulled me into a hug and I relaxed in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. 

" Thank you" I said. I was happy at least one of them like my idea. I wanted to do this. No matter what they were going to say. 

" I want to help. I think like I said would help a lot of people. " Keith pulled away enough to look at my face. " I am so proud of you" He said before kissing me. I missed this. I missed his lips. I missed feeling safe. We pulled away and soon Lotor was replaced with Shiro behind me. 

" You are going to do great Lance." He said hugging me from behind. I smiled and relaxed once again. We were going to be safe. I can finally relax. No more worries about things I shouldn't be worried about.