Chapter 6

I sat on the couch with the TV on. My mind was wandering and not paying attention to my surroundings. Just thinking about the woman made me shiver. What was she going to do next? What was she planning to do? What did my family do to make her go after me? I snapped my head to the front door when I heard the door unlock. Keith was the only one to enter and he looked really tired. 

" Rough day?" I asked him. He walked over to the couch and sat next to me. He put his head on my shoulder and sighed. 

" You can say that" I leaned over and kissed his head. 

" You want to lay here till you feel better." I nodded his head and just sat there. I looked at the TV but didn't pay much attention to it. I was thinking about the Lady from this morning. I need to know everything of this is going to go down in flames with me burning. After a while Keith had fell asleep on my shoulder but Shiro wasn't home yet. It worried me a bit but I knew he would be okay. I slowly let myself fall asleep on the couch with the lest thing i wanted on my mind. 

~ Keith's Point Of View~

I woke up to see Lance was asleep. I looked around to see still no sign if Shiro. I hope he's okay. I watched Lance's peaceful sleeping face turn into a sour one. Was he having a nightmare? I heard him whimper as he tried to roll over. 

" Oh baby" I said with a pout. I wonder what he was dreaming about. I got the blanket from the edge of the couch and put it over him. His eyes shot open as I put it over him. " Are you okay?" He made eye contact with me and calmed down. 

" Yeah Im just fine"  He said leaning his head on mine. 

" Are you sure? It looked like you were having a nightmare." He nodded. 

" Its fine. Just something that simply startled me. How long have we been out?" 

" I dont know I woke up about five minutes ago" He checked the time. 

" Not for too long. He still isnt here?" I shook my head.  " We still have no food in the house" 

" We could go out. We just need to leave a note here for him." Lance nodded and got up from his spot. I could tell whatever happened in his dream was bothering him but he didn't want to talk about it. I got up and grabbed my keys. Lance was writing the note. When he finished we got into the car. 

"So where too?" Lance asked me. I pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. 

" Lets go to the store. Get some food but before that lets go to the mall. I want to spoil you today." A smile rose onto his face as he looked over at me.

" Yay!!" He seemed to be better than when we were at home but i'm still worried. We got to the mall and I let him run around for a while. I knew he was looking at the prices but he seemed to be having a blast. Whatever was bothering him earlier he had forgotten about. I watched as the smile on his face never fell. It made me happy I was giving him the best life he could have. When we reached the grocery store we picked up a few things and went home. 

When we got to the house it was still empty. I was confused because Shiro should have been home by now. I began to worry but kept calm so Lance wouldn't freak out again. I dont want him feeling worse than he already is.

" So lets put everything away. Shiro said he is going to take the night shift so we can get extra money so we can get some special extras." A smile formed on Lance's face. 

" Can I know what the special thing is?" He asked placing the bags on the table.

" Its a secret. Your going to love it. Its one of the things you wanted to try." His smile turned into a smirk. He know the last things we have left to try out. Its only a few things he has written down. Some are very interesting for me and some are interesting for him. It involves a lot of bed though.  The smirk didn't leave his face the whole time we were putting things away. 

" So what do we do now. Do we wait till Shiro gets home?" He said grabbing my hand. I could tell he hand something in mind with a devious glint in his eyes. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. We laid down on the bed facing each other. He stared into my eyes with a soft loving smile. 

" I love you so much" I said as that was the only thing that popped into my head whenever I saw him. I pulled him into my arms. He relaxed into my arms and let out a soft hum. I know something was bothering him. I know he doesn't want to talk about it either. 

" I love you" Lance said in a soft tone. I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back. In the back of my head I was wondering where Shiro went. He hasn't gotten home yet and he hasn't texted or called to tell us what was going on. I just hope he is okay. 

~ Shiro Pov~

I woke up in a dark room with a massive head ache. Everything hurt at this moment. I let out a groan as I sat up. " Where am I?" I asked to the open air. The memories came flooding into my head. I was on my way home when I thought I hit something. I got out of the car the check when I felt someone hit me in the head with a bat. I turned to see a man in a grey body suit and a purple leather jacket on. I held my head in pain when he attacked me again. I took me out cold and now im here. " Oh god. im sorry Lance. Keith. Ill be home soon." I said bringing my knees to my chest. trying to figure out a way to get out of this place.