Chapter 14

~ Lance

I woke up tied to a pole. God damn this has happened way to many times before. I opened my eyes fully to see Keith and Shiro on the other side of the room. I started to pull on the rope to see if i could break it.

" Guys wake up" I whispered trying to get their attention. " Guys"  I said a bit louder. Keith lifted his head and opened his eyes.

" Lance" His eyes went wide as he tried to stand up but his retrains wouldn't let him. " How did you get here?"

" She came to the house and ambushed me." I said yanking harder. 

" That Witch" He said. " Shiro get up" He said kicking him. Shiro jolted and looked at me.

" Lance" His eyes went wide and began to glow.

" Shiro im fine no-" 

" Where is she!!" He shouted cutting me off. He ripped the chains from the wall and stood up. I sat there wide eyed afraid of what he was going to do. He was pounding on the door as Keith tore the chains too. 

" Um can I get some help?" I asked looked at them both. They were both mad and not themselves right now. Keith looked at me with his Violet eyes and walked over to me.

" Sorry sweet heart let me help you."  He said ripping the rope and helping me up.

" How do we get out?" I asked looking around.

" I dont know" Shiro was still pounding on the door as Keith observed the walls.

" They probably took this into account. They take everything into account. We need to do something that they wont expect. I know how they work. They expect everything."

" So they expected us to escape?" Keith said trying to calm down Shiro.

" They also expect the possibility we sit here till they come and then we try to leave. They. Expect. Everything." I said trying to make it super clear. Keith looked at me an his shoulders slumped. 

" We cant do anything?" I shook my head. Shiro grunted and walked to the other side of the room. 

" This is bullshit" He shouted. 

" Shiro calm down it isn't going to do anything but frustrate us." I said looking at him. I sat down on the ground and sighed.

" Lance I told you to stay home but somehow you still got here." Shiro was mad i get it but he didn't have to take it out on me.

" They ambushed me. How was I supposed to stay home?" 

" Did you even try?" I shot a glare at him and stood up.

" Hey guy chill out. This is what they want." Keith said standing in between us. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. " We need to think apart from what we would usually do. They seem to know a lot about us especially Lance. "

" How are we supposed to do that?" I asked.

" Maybe we should act like someone else."  Shiro spoke up. 

" That makes sense." I stood up and started walking around. " We need to get out of this room and get some thing to protect us with. Shiro can you and Keith break down the door?" He nodded. " While you guys do that there will probably be guards."

" We can handle them" Keith said walking towards the door with Shiro.

" Then we can take their weapons. This is our only chance to get out." They nodded at me. " Go " I said and they both ran to the door. They walked back. " Again " They ran again. A couple of times doing this the door finally broke but there were no guards. We looked around to see absolutely nothing. We walked around carefully in case someone did come around. 

" Where is everyone?" Keith asked in confusion. I was confused too. Shiro pointed over to an open door. 

" Do you think its a trap?" Shiro asked looking at me but I didn't know. They knew everything we were going to do. They knew we were going to try and escape. They also knew we would either choose the open door or one of the closed ones. They knew everything. I stayed silent and kept thinking. What is something they wont expect us to do? 

" Lance?" Keith asked looking at me worried. I sighed and looked around. 

"Find a window" I said. There weren't many windows in this place maybe we could try to get out of one of those. Would they expect it? I don't know but its worth a try. They both nodded and I followed them around. I was too distracted to even pay attention to them. I looked around and thought about what would happen to us. I knew what they wanted and I wasn't going to give it to them.  

" We found one" Shiro pointed over at the ceiling. It was too high for them to just reach. 

" We need to find a way to get up there." I looked around to find something to help us get up there. " The boxes may help but they might be too weak." 

" I dont like the way this feels. There is no one here. I dont see the men and I dont see that witch." Shiro said and I agreed. There was no one here. I started to run down the hall and tried to find the entrance. This isnt even the same building they moved us

" They moved us. I dont know where we are" I said running back to them.  I was now hitting a wall. We were alone in a building who knows where.