Chapter 2

The whole day I was distracted with what happened in my dream. Allura noticed too. She took over the store so I could clear my mind for a bit. I forget to say she got out for good behavior and they revisited the case and apparently she already killed Lotor and it was a double jeopardy. She already did the time so she didnt need to do anymore. She works with me at the store now. Me and her are really close like sister and brother close. She reminds me a lot of veronica. I was sitting in the backroom using the sewing machine to make the last set of clothing. 

" Lance are you okay? You have been distracted all day." I stopped the machine and sighed.

" im fine honestly i just had a weird dream." She pulls a chair next me and sits in it.

" Tell me." She said looking me in the eye. I sigh and continue to sew the clothing.

" So i was in a garden of the flowers my mom use to get me and then an old lady appeared. She has white hair like your but really stringy. She said " You thought you could get away with killing my son and your family debt. You will pay" And them I woke up" I said stopping and looking at Allura.

" Was she wearing a cloak?" I nodded. " Just as I feared. Lance your in danger" I looked at her confused. 

" How?" I asked. " Everything is over. Lotor is dead and no one is after me." She sighed.

" Lotor was after you because he wanted to protect you from his parents. His parents and your parents had a deal. One they did not keep their end on because it endangered their children."

" What do you mean?"

" Cause they didnt keep their end they kidnapped you. Thats why your parent hid you. You are the one that they wanted but they couldnt never get you. Now that your out by yourself its easier for them. Please be careful. I dont want you hurt. " I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

" I thought I escaped all of this. I never wanted a part of it either."

" Im sorry Lance but once your name is involved in this kind of stuff. Its there forever." She pulled me into a hug. 

" Why did they even have kids when they knew about all this." I asked.

" Cause they thought they escaped it too." She pulled away from the hug. 

" I need to find out anything about this so I know what im going against." I said nodding to myself. 

" I can tell you whatever I know." 

" Thanks but we need to get the shop back. I think hear someone out front." I got up and smiled. I walked out to the front and helped the customers. For the rest of the day I was thinking how I was going to ask Shiro or Keith to see the things they collected from my house. Allura let me go home early so I could rest. Of course I stopped at the store to get some flowers for the loves of my life. I walked home and when i opened the door to see them hugging. 

" Hey Lance." Shiro said with a smile.

" Whats up with you two?" 

" Nothing. Just hugging. You bought flowers." They pulled apart. I handed them both a bouquet.

" Their beautiful Lance." Keith said putting them in a vase. 

" Are you sure you two are okay?" I asked them. Shiro looked at me and sighed. 

" So today we talked with someone about getting married. We have been together for so long. And well we spoke with someone and they said that there cant be a three way marriage. That you would have to choose. " I stood there frozen. My body felt completely torn and paralyzed.

" Choose?" Keith nodded. I shook my head and tried to hold back my tears. " I dont want to choose." I felt weak at the knees. I dont think I can stand. They rushed over and stood me up.

" I know its a lot to take in but-" Shiro tried to explain.

" Fuck getting married then. I cant loose either one of you. You both are the loves of my life and loosing one will just be horrible." 

" But Lance i know you wanted to get married."

" We can have our own little wedding. It doesn't have to be official. Just for fun." They smiled at me and hugged me. 

" Why didn't we think of that"  Keith said glaring at Shiro. " You almost made him cry."

" I'm sorry Lance." I pulled away from them.

" Just don't make me choose again" Keith nodded and Shiro placed a kiss on my cheek.

" Never again. I'm sorry I brought it up. I just wish we could really get married." Shiro said with a sigh.

" All that matters is that we are here together right?" I asked. We walked into the kitchen and put the other bouquet in a vase.

" Right" After that we had dinner and it was a pleasant dinner. We all talked about our day and how it went. We talked about some new movies we want to see too. But the most important thing we talked about is how we are going to make this fake wedding. After dinner we got ready for bed. I think now is a good time to tell them.

" Shiro" I said looking over at him. Keith was showering at the moment.

" Yes?" He turned his head towards me.

" I had a dream the other day and when I told Allura about it cause it was bothering me she said that I was in danger but I cant tell how." He sat up from his position.

" What do you mean danger?" He asked me. I clutched my pillow harder.

" I dont know she didnt explain it. She just said that im in danger because of my family's mistakes" Shiro looked frustrated and confused as he paced around the room. I sighed and laid down on the bed.