Chapter 17

I woke up so darkness. Where was I? What happened? Where are Shiro and Keith? I sat up in what felt like a bed. It was too dark in the room to see any details. The blankets were soft and squishy and the bed seemed never ending as I kept crawling to try to reach the end of the mattress. I fell off the edge of the mattress with a thud. The floor was soft making me assume it was carpet. I stood up and felt around for something.

After a while I felt what I thought to be a light. I turned it on and my heart dropped. What kind of room is this? How did I get here? It was some kind of sex room. The bed was red velvet and everything hung from the walls. I searched through my mind but I couldn't think of how I got here.  The door nob twisted and I crawled under the bed. Oh god what was going to happen? Where were Shiro and Keith? I need them.

" Lance" The familiar voice of Lotor sang out my name. He let out a little laugh after as his footsteps echoed in the room. Tears filled my eyes as I went to the corner of the bed and curled up in a ball. I don't want to be here anymore. " Oh baby boy. When mother sent out that clone to watch you guys and I learned so much about you. Who knew you were such a bad boy?" I covered my mouth to stop the noises coming from my mouth. He must have over powered them and their probably hurt somewhere. I can still feel them alive. Their not dead. Yet.

" Lance come on. Hide and seek is not the came I wanted to play with you." His foot steps got closer the the edge of the bed. It was so hard to breath and I couldn't stop shaking. Why is this always happening to me? 

" It wont hurt. Just marry me and we can have a big happy family and I will get you what ever you want. I remember you writing that in your diary." I felt a shutter run down my back. There was no escape. I saw his white hair dangling off the edge of the bed. I made eye contact with him and I felt a tear escape my eye. His bright blue eyes were playful as he wore a smile. " Found you dear."  He grabbed my ankle and pulled me out from under the bed. 

" Lotor please" He pulled me into his arms and laid me down onto the bed. He laid down next to me. 

" im not here to hurt you. There were others in here. I had to pretend. I dont want to marry you. I fell in love with another person. I think you know her. I want to help you get back to Shiro and Keith. They have them in the chambers. We need to stay here and switch clothes to make it look like something happened." Lotor got up and took off his shirt and gave it to me.

" Thank you" I said putting his shirt on over mine. I messed up my hair and he put his into a bun. " Now tell me this girl you are in love with."

" She doesn't know I love her but her name is Pidge. I have been watching her do her work forever and she is truly magnificent." My eyes widened.

" Pidge?! That's amazing. You should talk to her. You two would be cute." I said excited. Lotor sniffed the air.

" How many days has it been since you've been since you last been on your heat? I can still smell you" I blushed a little.

" Sorry its been a couple days. They took me at the very end so Its been hard." 

" I apologize for that. After you shot me I realized that you love them and not me. My mother brainwashed me into thinking things but Allura helped me see reality. Now I know you aren't mine anymore but I can keep you in my life."

" Do you think we should go?" I ask pointing at the door. He nodded and got up from the bed. I followed him to the door.

" You need to act like something happened. So they wont get suspicious." I nodded and we walked out the door. Everyone we walked past was looking at us. I felt so small compared to these big people. This place was so nice. Red carpets and paintings all over the wall. This must be where they live. We turned a corner where no one was on watch and he looked around. 

" So where too next?" I asked in a hushed voice. 

" Ill take you to your husbands and then we can get you three out of here. But there is one thing i need you to do for me." He looked at me with intense eyes. I nodded and he took a deep breath. My mother thinks that we are going to conceive. You need to conceive with one of them. Understand? Then she will truly leave you alone." My eyes widened.

" And put my child in danger like I was?" I got defensive. I would not let that happen. I dont want them to live the way I live.

" Lance this process is just going to happen all over again until this happens. My mother will not stop until this happens. If I knew why she wants this so bad I would tell you but I really dont know. Lance im sorry" I shook my head. I cant ever do that to any child. What the hell did she want with me? Its her fault.

" I cant. I wont. " The look on his face disappeared. 

" I will help you protect them then. I will run away. My mother wont find me. I will help you. You have Allura with you too. You have the top two people in this company protecting both of you. Lance please." I think about it. And I start to come up with an idea.

" Im going to take your mother down along with this whole company and then they will leave us alone forever." Lotors face dropped and fear took his face.

" What do you mean?"

" Just take me too them" and I started to walk away from him. 

_________________________________________________

OH MY GOD!!! I JUST REALIZED I HIT 150 followers!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You are helping achieve my dream!!! Thank you so very much. I never thought id get this far. And well you guys are helping me realize that I can make it far. so thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. - Winter