Chapter 5

After we walked to the restaurant we were seated and we ordered our food.

" What is wrong with you two? You two don't normally act like this in public." They had a similar smile on their faces. You could totally tell they have known each other all their lives. " You two are impossible."

" What are you talking about Honey?" Keith asked placing his hand on my thigh. I felt my cheeks warm up.

" You two are being very nasty." I pouted crossing my legs.

" Could you even say naughty" Keith whispered into my ear. I shuttered and blushed.

" Yes" I said as a small smile formed onto my face.

" Then do you want to punish us?" Shiro said whispering in my other ear. I felt my heart skip a beat and my member begin to tingle. I smirked.

" You both have been very bad. I think i might have to show you to how to behave when we get home." A growl erupted from both of them but quickly silenced when the waiter came with our food. I watched their eyes as they ate. They would glance in my direction while I ate. What is going on with them? I understand they might be getting protective in public but they have never gotten this protective. When we finished eating they paid and we left. They seemed very eager to get home.

" Lance lets go to bed shall we." Keith said leading me to the bed room. Their sent was on full blast right now. I fill my nose to the brim and it was effecting me greatly.

" Are you two in a rut at the same time?" I looked back at Shiro to see his eyes had turned black while Keith's were a vibrant violet color. " Well shit." I said. I crawled on the bed and they crawled on top of me. " This is going to be an interesting night. Is this your way of apologizing?" I said with a smirk.

~ In the morning~

I was trapped beneath both of them and I couldn't get up.Their arms were wrapped around me and holding me down onto the bed.

" Guys I need to get to work" I said trying to escape their hold.

" No" One of them said holding me tighter. I sighed and tried to shimmy my way out of their arms.

" Come on guys you are going to be late for work." I heard a groan from my left side and a sigh from my right. I rolled my eyes and continued to attempt to escape. I heard one of them snicker at me. " Its not funny guys." I said still struggling to get out.

" We arent even that much bigger than you." I pouted and gave up.

" At least let me tell 'llura she needs to open shop." Their arms unwrapped from me and I jumped out of bed. I grabbed clothes and put them on. I ran out of the house with my phone and shoes in hand. " Like their going to keep me from seeing that clients reaction when she see's my design." I opened the door if the shop and walked in. Everything was the same as it was yesterday. I pulled out the dress I got the custom order for and placed it on a hanger. " I think today is going to be a great day" I said to myself. I walked out front and re- arranged the clothes.

" Hey Lance. I take last night was a good night" Allura asked walking into the store. I laughed at her comment. 

" You could say that." I said with a side smile placing the folded t shirt onto the rack. 

" Oh dont tell me you guy did it again. You better be careful." Allura said walking over to me.

" Hey I am very careful when It comes to that." He raised and eye brow at me.

" Sure" I laughed at her again and sat down in the back.  

" Serious question though. If the time comes would you want children with them?"  I placed my hand on my cheek and thought about it. Having a little child running around the house. Waking up in the middle of the night to take care of it. Having a child. It would probably confused them to have three men who call them self dad in the house. 

" If the time came yes. I would." I gave her a smile.

" When are you guys getting married anyway?" She asked sitting at her table.

" Well they talked to someone about that and they said I had too choose. So legally we aren't getting married but imaginary we are going to be married we just need to plan it."

" Oh my god you are actually going to get married."

" I only suggested it to them. We haven't talked about it since." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" but you have it already planned out if your head."  Another smile grew onto my face.

" Two years in advance." She chuckled. 

" So then tell me about it." 

" Well its going to be in the back yard with the beautiful flowers. Only a couple of people. Shiro and Keith would wear black suits with whatever tie they wanted and I would wear a white suit with a blue tie and Ill walk down the aise with blue and purple flowers. And then we would just stay home for the honey moon." I swoon at my own wedding once again. 

" Sounds like you dont want something too big. Are you going to design the suits or buy them?" She asked me.

" Im probably going to buy the suits since I dont have any of the fabric here but I can design the ties. I can make it the way they want it. Its not going to be a normal wedding anyway." I heard the bell of the door ring and I shot out of my chair. I made my way to the front of the store to see a middle aged woman walking around. She wore a purple jacket with a purple skirt. Her white hung down her shoulders. She walked around the racks of clothes in a very slow and creepy manor. I gave me the chills as she stopped in front of the front door. She turned to face me and gave me a sinister smile. She left without a word and another shiver went down my spine. 

" That's her" I turn to see Allura frozen in the door way. Fear over taken on her face.   

" What about her?" I asked worried about her. 

" Thats the person you saw in your dreams. Shes the one who warned you. Shes the one I told you about." I looked back at the door with wide eyes. 

" Why would she come here?"

" To make sure you are where she knows you are" Allura said. A ball of fear began to fill my stomach. Whats going to happen next?