Chapter 12

Lance~

I rolled over with a groan but quickly shot up out of bed. Why am I in bed? What was happening? I got out of bed and fell to my knees. I was still feverish and not in the best shape.  I took a deep breath and got up. I opened the door to see a bunch of people running around and on the phone. 

" What the hell?" I said leaning onto the wall. They all stopped to look at me. 

" He's awake sir" I looked over to see Coran walk over to me.

" My boy your awake we have something we need to discuss." He put his arms around my shoulder and dragged me back to the room.

" What happened while I was asleep?" I sat back on the bed.

" Well we followed Allura like you told us too. She took us right to them. We tried to jump them but they were a little too strong. We got one of them back though. " My eyes widened as I hopped off the bed. Coran stopped me though.

" Let me see him" I said looking at him.

" Im warning you now. Its not pretty." He said as he removed arm. I walked of the room and into the spare room. Shiro was laying there. My heart jumped with joy as I saw him but his hair was all white. I rushed over to him and checked him. He looked really tired. I kissed his forehead and sighed. 

" What did they do to you?" I rested my head on his chest and sighed." We need to get Keith back too but I missed you so much."

"I missed you too" I heard him say. I shot my head up and looked over at him face. MY eyes began to water as I slammed my lips onto his. His lips moved against mine and the tears fell from my eyes as i closed them. It was him. It was really him. Then the events from that night and I pulled away. A feeling of guilt over took me. " Lance whats wrong?" 

" I did something bad while you were gone." I said avoiding looking into his eyes. 

" Lance it cant be that bad." He said putting his hand on my head. 

" There was a clone of you and i went into heat. I was in the bathroom going to take care of it myself but walked in and well i didn't stop him from helping me. it didn't feel right but my body wouldn't stop him. Im sorry. I really didn't mean too." He turned my head towards him and smiled.

" Lance it wasn't you fault. You were at your weakest you couldn't have done anything. Although thinking about it his hands were on you. Im kinda jealous." I smiled again. I rolled my eyes.

" Is that all you think about?"

" You know i am very possessive of you. Ill kill him for touching you. And then when im all better we can try out the stuff Keith bought." 

" I already did with Keith." I said bashfully. He laughed

" And how was that?" I blushed and looked away with a smile.

" That good" He said raising his eye brows. 

" Yeah that good." He laughed.

" Im going to make it even better" He said kissing my cheek. I giggled and sighed. 

" We need your help getting Keith back and destroying them." I said ruining the moment we were having. 

" I know let me relax a bit with you before anything though. " He said opening his arms. I crawled over him and cuddled into his side. " Better" He said letting out a deep breath. Eventually I felt myself being dragged into a slumber and i didn't mind it. I was in the love of my life's arms and it was amazing. I woke up to snickering and giggling. I opened my eyes and rubbed them to see a bunch of officers in the room. They were taking pictures of us and laughing. 

" What?" I let out harshly not liking to fact that I was woken up. They all stopped automatically looking away from my glare. 

" We just think its funny how our strongest officer is cuddling with his boyfriend. He was muttering your name earlier."  one of the men said. I looked down at Shiro's face and smiled. I kissed his forehead and moved the hair out of his face. 

" Hey baby" I heard him say opening his eyes. 

" Hey they wee laughing at you" I said looking over at the group of men. He looked over at them.

" Do you guys mind? I was trying to have at least a little time with him before we had to get to work." They all nodded and walked away. " Alright since they are gone how are you baby?" He asks kissing the tip of my nose. I smile before laughing.

" Im better now with you here" He chuckled. 

" Lets get up because after we get Keith im going to fuck you so hard." He said getting up and leaving to room. I chased after him smacking him butt. 

" I look forward to it." He smirked before going to Coran for details. Dont worry Keith we're coming to get you.