Chapter 16

~ Lance

" Mother told me you would be here" I shook my head in disbelief.

" You shouldn't be here. No you shouldn't be alive." He laughed at my fear.

" Well little Lance although you tried you didn't shoot me at the right spot and someone found me in time." I didn't know it but I started shaking. 

" Lance whats-" Keith said before pausing. 

" Hello there boys" My breathing shaky and short.

" Lotor how the hell are you alive?" Keith spat out at him. Lotor chuckled and leaned onto the counter. I continued to step back. Being in the same room as him was suffocating. I cant. I backed up into Shiro and looked back up at him. He rubbed my arm and I looked back to Lotor. 

" What do you want?" I asked scared for what could come.

" I just want to take my little baby back. Is that such a crime?" He asked with a sinister smile on his face. 

" He isn't yours Lotor. Stay away from him." Lotor laughed at Shiro when he spoke.

" You really don't know anything do you?" He was looking me straight in the eye. I shook my head. What was he talking about? " Your family and my family made a deal. In order to keep peace. In that deal we would try our serum on him and he would be married off to me." My eye widened as I processed what he said. 

" Well it isn't valid anymore. He shouldn't even be involved at this point." Shiro said hiding me behind him. 

" Oh but he is. You see he still has it running through his veins meaning hes mine." Shiro and Keith made a wall between us. I could see Lotor looking at me with his smile. I wanted to run far away from him.

" That gives you no right. He didn't even remember you till a while ago." Keith fought back. 

" BOYS!!" Lotor shouted and a group of men came filing into the room. " Come here Lance or their going to get hurt" Lotor said directly to me. My eyes widened as I was already going to go to him. I don't want them to get hurt. What would hurt them more? Me leaving or them getting beat up? I pushed my way through them and faced him. 

" Leave them alone" I said walking closer to him.

" Lance" Keith said grabbing my wrist. The sadness in his eyes made me sad. I didn't want to do this but I dont want them hurt.

"Im sorry but I dont want to be responsible for you guys getting hurt. They'll leave you alone If i go with them." Keith yanked me to him.

" No im not letting them take you again. I cant have that."

" Keith please I want to protect you"

" And you've protected me enough. I'm going to protect you know. What kind of person would I be if i didn't?" I was torn on what to do but Keith pulled me behind him.

" So this is your choice?" Lotor asked shaking his head. With them here I no longer as scared as I would be. I looked at Shiro and Keith to see their eyes glowing. They were ready to kill. " Boys do whatever you have to do to get me my baby boy" And the men started to charge themselves at them.I closed my eyes in fear of what could happen. I expected to be hit but all I heard were screams. When I opened my eyes Shiro and Keith hadn't moved. They were beating the men to a pulp and didn't flinch when they got hurt. All the men were down in no time.

" You want to keep this going. We will not give up. He is ours and he will Never  be yours"  Keith said. He seemed out of breath and I felt terrible putting him through this. 

" We will see about that. Back up!!" And more people ran into the room. I dont think we were going to make it through. I grabbed their hands and Ran out of the gas station. If we ran we could get away faster. Hopefully. It felt like my legs were going to fall off. I couldnt keep running but i had too. I had to do something to help them out. I couldn't just let them fight this battle because they said they were. I turned to see the small figures of the men still chasing us. I stopped and let out a loud sigh. 

" I think we lost them" I said in between breaths. Keith and Shiro were too tired was to respond but we kept walking forward. It felt like we were back where we started. Nothing around and it felt never ending. I was starting to get frustrated once again again and I just wanted to scream. I grabbed their hands and smiled at them. " Lets get going faster" They nodded and we started to walk faster.  

" Lance I dont think we are going to find somewhere to crash" Keith said with a sad look on his face. 

" We will find somewhere i promise you. Lets just keep walking. We will find somewhere." I said with a smile to try and raise their hopes but I knew he was right. I dont know where we are. I dont know if we will make it. All I know is that if we dont make it. Ill have then with me.