Chapter 13

They were currently discussing the plan with the new information Shiro had brought. I sat there staring at his face studying his features as he talked with everyone else. He really is here. Its really him. I saw them all nod and get up.

" Whats going on?" I asked Shiro as he stood up.

" You weren't paying attention." I shook my head.

" I was distracted." He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed room.

" We are going to get Keith but you stay here." My smiled faded and I frowned.

" im coming with you." He sat me down on the bed and sighed. I crossed my arms.

" Its too dangerous. We already have a lot of people involved. I don't want you hurt." Shiro said placing his hand on my cheek. I leaned into it and sighed.

" Fine but if you don't come home i'm going to hate you forever." He smiled and kissed me. He knelled down and smiled at me.

" Ill come home. Promise." I laid my forehead onto his.

" im sorry."

" For what?"

" All this. Its my mess."

" Our mess. I signed up for this when I decided to love you." I smiled and kissed his nose.

" I love you" 

" I love you too." I leaned back and he stood up. " Ill be back before you know it." I nodded and watched him walk out the door. 

" Please come back okay. Both of you." I fell backwards on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. " Please" I repeated as if it was going to 

~  Shiro~

 We all got into a car and grabbed a weapon.  We have a lot of force with us this time. They weren't getting out this time and we were sue to catch them. I'm happy Lance decided not to come. I don't want him getting hurt.  

" Takashi this is very important. We are about to get to the most dangerous gang in the state. Are you ready?" Coran asked me with a serious look.

" For Lance. I will do anything." Coran nodded before going back to talk on his phone. I looked out the window. I wonder what Lance is doing right now. I hope he isn't getting any stupid ideas. 

" Takashi we're here." I snapped out of my trance and nodded. I opened the door and followed the group that was going into the building. 

" Ready men" I heard the leader whisper loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone nodded and he kicked in the door. Its time to get this done with. Once and for all. 

~ Lance

I laid in bed with a terrible feeling in my stomach. Something is wrong and I hate it. I get up and grab the gun from the safe. I didn't feel safe in the house anymore. I heard a thud from the living room making me jump. I walked out of the room to find out what it is.

" So we finally meet." The voice sent chills down my spine. I knew who it was already. I turned around and pointed the gun at her. 

" Hagar" I threw a glare at her and she smiled. 

" Lance its so nice to see you again. Your all grown up. Not the little boy you use to be." Her smile was anything but calming. 

" What do you want?" I asked turning off the safety. 

" I want to take you back in order to become unstoppable. Im sure Allura has told you everything i mean she is a snitch after all."

" Im not going anywhere with you. Im staying here while i wait for you to be brought to the ground. " She began to laugh.

" You think i didn't come prepared." A group of people came from all over the house. I looked around in fear. I cant take everyone down i only have eight bullets. " Get him boys. Then Ill make sure to bring those police boys to their knees."

" NO!" I shouted pulling the trigger before they tackled me to the ground. She hissed and grabbed her shoulder.

" No worries but your going to pay for that" She said before on of the men started tying me up. " Put him to sleep." I tried to wiggle out of their grasp but they put a rag over my mouth. I began to feel drowsy. I tried to hold my breath but they kicked me making me gasp from the pain. Im sorry Takashi i couldn't stay safe.

~ Shiro

We made it all the way in but it was too easy. We rallied all the men into one room and began to look for all the prisoners. 

" I found them!!" Someone shouted. I ran over to them and down the steps.

" Keith!" I shouted looking around for him.

" Shiro!" A smiled grew onto my face as I came to the last cell.

" Oh thank god you're okay." I said grabbing his hand from through the bars. " Guys we need t free them!" I shouted. They nodded and went to go grab something

" Lance is in trouble. I feel it." Keith said his eyes glowing a violet color.

" How?"

" Calm down then you can feel it." I took deep breaths when i finally felt it. 

" He's been hurt. I told him to stay home." I said a little ball of anger growing inside me.

" Hello boy" I herd a sinister voice say behind me. I turned to see a woman with white hair. Keith let out a growl. I turned to look at him but his gaze wast on her it was at her feet. I followed it to see Lance passed out on the ground. Anger took over me as I pulled off the doors of the cell. 

" Let him go" We said in unison.

" Your pathetic boy? I dont think so" She said with a smirk. 

" Dont you dare call him pathetic" Keith said running at her. She held her hand up stopping Keith in his tracks. 

" Dont move or he dies." I stood there with a scowl on my face. 

" You'll pay for this." I spat out at her.

" Not if I get away with it" She turned. " Men! Get Lance and take him to the room" One of the men behind her picked him up and he followed then out of the room. " We're going to have fun with him" She said before slamming the door shut.

_____________________________________________

So it seems I haven't bee writing as much. A lot is going on right now and I don't have as much time as I use to. I'm still going to write but it might not be as great or long but I want to keep writing for you guys. So please be patient. I'm sorry. - Winter